Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pubic bush

Pubic bush

I am in my fifties and for the first time today I have trimmed down my pubic bush. OK, I know - too much information, but I did it because I spotted a couple of grey hairs, and when removing these I got carried away with my scissors.

But it got me thinking (a dangerous thing!) Being bi, I get to see, feel & nuzzle both male & female pubic areas. I don't like shaven pussies or dicks, but much prefer a tidy trimmed pubic region.

A few girls that I have offed have had bald pussies and I have to say that the look and touch (taste?) tends to be a real turn off for me. However, I have never offed a bald dick although I have seen many pictures of young men shaved down. OK guys, no smart arse jokes!!!

As I prefer the bush to be intact, do you think it is acceptable while discussing with my prospective offs my sexual preferences to also ask if they are bald in the nether regions?

Also, while I am on this subject of nether regions - 4 or 5 of the young men that I have offed in the last 2/3 years have had a phimosis condition. Is this very common in Thailand?

Liked: 1
    Fot those as ignorant as what I am.

"Phimosis" is a vague term. In common usage, it usually means any condition in which the foreskin of the penis cannot be retracted. Most infants are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal!

"True" phimosisтАФbetter termed "preputial stenosis," because "phimosis" has so many different definitions it now is devoid of any useful meaningтАФoccurs in less than 2% of intact males. The incidence of preputial stenosis in circumcised men is actually similar.

Of these 2%, 85тАУ95% will respond to topical steroids. Of those who fail this, at least 75% will respond to stretching under local anesthesia, either manually or with a balloon. The arithmetic is simple: At the very most 7 boys in 10,000 may need surgery for preputial stenosis. No wonder the Canadian Paediatric Society calls circumcision an "obsolete" procedure!

There are several alternatives to radical circumcision which preserve the function of the prepuce and result in less morbidity (pain, bleeding, complications). The best article to check out is the 1994 piece by Cuckow et al. After all, why would you want to lose all of those Meissner corpuscles, the same nerve complexes which provide fine touch to the fingertips?
    redline
    The ``Phony Phimosis Diagnosis''

The prepuce of boys may be tight until after puberty.1,7,8 This is an entirely normal condition and it is not phimosis. According to the experience in cultures where circumcision is uncommon, this tightness rarely requires treatment. Spontaneous loosening usually occurs with increasing maturity.1,7,8 One may expect 50 percent of ten-year-old boys; 90 percent of 16-year-old boys; and 98-99 percent of 18 year-old males to have full retractable foreskin. Treatment is seldom necessary. If treatment should be necessary, it should not be done until after puberty and the male can weigh the therapeutic options and give informed consent.8

It is important to note that the immature foreskin of a child must not be forced back for "cleaning" or for any other reason, because this will cause damage to the developing tissues. The child should be instructed that his foreskin will eventually retract. The first person to retract the foreskin should be the child himself.

Rickwood and colleagues provide a specific medical definition of phimosis: True phimosis is tight non-retractable foreskin caused by Balanitis Xerotica Obliterans (BXO) and is distingished by a whitish ring of hardened sclerotic skin at the tip of the prepuce.2,10 Histologic examination by a pathologist is necessary to confirm the diagnosis.2 If BXO is not present, then true phimosis is not present.2,10

A number of reports in the medical literature of the United Kingdom indicate that medical doctors are not trained to distinguish between normal developmental tight prepuce in boys and pathological phimosis.3,4,5,6,11 This results in cases of misdiagnosis of normal developmental preputial tightness as pathological phimosis in the UK.3,4,5,6,11

CIRP has received numerous reports to indicate that normal preputial narrowness in boys in the United States is frequently being misdiagnosed as pathological phimosis. CIRP believes that the situation in the United States is certainly not better, and probably much worse, than the situation in the United Kingdom. Parents of intact boys are also frequently improperly instructed to force the immature foreskin back for cleaning, contrary to the recommendations of the American Academy of Pediatrics.

As a consequence of misdiagnosis and confusion of normal developmental narrowessness and non-retractablity with pathological phimosis, many unnecessary circumcisions are performed. Shankar and Rickwood found that the number of circumcisions being performed in the United Kingdom is 8 times greater than the number required.10 The number of unnecessary circumcisions performed in the United States is unknown.

Circumcision is now recommended only in confirmed cases of phimosis caused by balanitis xerotica obliterans (BXO), however newer treatments may eliminate the need for circumcision. BXO is recognized by a hardened area of whitish skin near the tip of the foreskin which prevents retraction.2,9,10,11 Shankar and Rickwood found a low incidence of only 0.4 of 1000 boys per year, and only 6 in 1000 by age 15.10 See Balanitis Xerotica Obliterans for more information. Other cases of non-retractile foreskin respond to conservative, non-destructive, non-traumatic, less costly treatment." courtesy http://www.cirp.org/library/treatment/phimosis/

"Also, while I am on this subject of nether regions - 4 or 5 of the young men that I have offed in the last 2/3 years have had a phimosis condition. Is this very common in Thailand?" quote
    Well it depends on how many boys you offed! :)

To be an honest butterfly, I can say that in 12+ years of indulging to the full in Thailan'd gay pleasures, I have yet to find one with this condition. But then I prefer older guys and according to the above article the incidence is much lower.

I don't actually remember an encounter with a totally shaven guy but Thais are very lightly haired generally and often seem to trim their Barberas. I am sure that no boy would be offended at the question. Hell, 95% of them would not know what you are talking about. Tell them you want a discreet peek - down there.
    I hope that my posts will be of use.

phimosis

Thanks for the info TeePee, but I researched the subject some years ago when I met my boyfriend who has this condition. He is now 26 years old and cannot retract his foreskin fully over the head of his penis. Is it a problem for him - No! Is it a problem for me - not any more, because I have a little more knowledge and understanding of the condition and his feelings.

Some time ago I tried to get him to see a doctor about his condition but he refuses to even consider this. He does not see himself as having a problem so why see a doctor. I asked him if it is painful when he tries to retract fully his foreskin (or wanks) He says 'Not painful hurt little like when farang bite tit'

However, it makes me wonder if this is one of the reasons that he has never topped and is quite happy to remain a bottom.
    Suits us both!

:cheers:

Re: Pubic bush

Quote Originally Posted by rogered
    As I prefer the bush to be intact, do you think it is acceptable while discussing with my prospective offs my sexual preferences to also ask if they are bald in the nether regions?
    I not only think it is acceptable to ask, but if you go to Krazy Dragon you will know exactly what you are getting. Last night I happened to mention to one guy that he was unusual amongst many Thai guys that he had a little hair on his chest, arms and legs. He said 'I have hair all over' and proceded to raise his legs and expose a hairy ass crack. Then he told another boy to squat on the mirror table and said 'he hairy too', pulling the other guys shorts aside and spreading his butt to expose another hairy ass crack. Do the Thai Tourist Board give awards to businesses whose staff show such dedication in making the customer happy?

elephantspike
    4 or 5 of the young men that I have offed in the last 2/3 years have had a phimosis condition. Is this very common in Thailand?
    Interesting. I have encountered this exact same condition exactly twice (out of hundreds of liaisons with various men of various ethnicities all over the world over a period of around 20 years), and both times it was with Southeast Asian men. Once with a Laotian guy I spent the weekend with during a visa run from Thailand in Vientiane, Laos, and once with a Thai guy I know here in New England.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

can't believe my eyes.........

In trying to make sense of lmtu remarks on uncut penises, he refers to jews (of course, the word should be capitilized) being able to control the whole country (USA) into cutting away the foreskins..
    I may have misjudged the village idiot (not capitalized on purpose) and thought he was basically a harmless illiterate but see now he is much more dangerous.. I wondered why he wears brown shirts so often.. Only a real idiot would make politically incorrect and offensive remarks about Jews
    and blame them for their religious beliefs..Is it possible that the village idiot doesn't know that the Moslems also circumsize males and that it was
    common hospital practice to circumsize as it was believed to be healthier..(I don't know if it still is or not)..
    There are some studies which claim that HIV is easier to contract with foreskins than without..

While probably some of the village idiot's best friends are Jews, I think it is apparent he is an anti-semite bigot and I hope our moderator removes his offensive remarks..

elephantspike
    Only a real idiot would make politically incorrect and offensive remarks about Jews .........I think it is apparent he is an anti-Semite bigot and I hope our moderator removes his offensive remarks
    Oh. I guess that means I have to read the Village Idiot's post now. OK. I'll do it after I sleep. I usually just sort of skim through unintelligible posts. It's really late here now. Have I mentioned that I am Jewish on my mother's side?

ever since

I grew hair that I could first sit on I've remained au natureal but there does seem to be something odd that happens when one gets older-or so I'm told. Not only does the hair on your head drop off and re-grow in your ears and nose, but pubic hair seems to thin out as well. Why not get one of those attractive hair weaves added if you like a full bush and then shape it into a heart and add some gaudy colors just to be different !

"Have I mentioned that I am Jewish on my mother's side?" says our mad adminsitrator, and this reminds me of a wonderful but sadly deceased entertainer I met in Manilla who was a favourite of Imelda Marcos.

Born in Australia of Italian heritage he had some sensational jokes that included : "yes I'm an Italian on my mother's side and through a friend of my fathers !"

I thought this was hilarious and when I first encountered the noted Pattaya personality LMTU recounting these jokes at a gala reception at the Royal Cliff Hotel I discovered that he indeed, he was the peron who wrote this entertainer's gags..one of these side-splitting anecdotes included..." my mother is now 87 years old and the old gal still doesn't need glasses..she drinks straight from the bottle !"Went down a treat with the Bangkok farang set who had driven down for the day. :drunken:

Re: ever since

Quote Originally Posted by Pearl of the Orient
    I first grew hair that I could sit on.
    And so could anyone else--If you mean your mustache!
    But even prior to growing the tickler in 1969 you've always had hair you could sit on!...growing on you're big arse--And as many colors as Joseph's coat!...there's hair still there from your last 73 tricks! Including the clown in the rainbow wig from whom you stole the rubber nose. But you're right; though frugal, it wasn't very nice of him to use it as a condom, even though it fit. Serves `im right he lost it. (But found his shoe, a small Thai midget: the fantastic Khun Lek, and Nessy.)

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Elephantspike
    ... Have I mentioned that I am Jewish on my mother's side?
    That makes you Jewish, too, as Jewish identity is based on the mother's identity not on the father's - http://www.headcoverings-by-devorah.com ... Mother.htm

I agree that lmtu's comment was insensitive - it was also wrong in fact. The circumcision thing in the USA is or was part of a cultural thing supported by women so that sons either "look like their father," "won't be different from other boys" or "so that they're always clean down there." The last is the most stupid argument - you might as well amputate a small boy's butt if you accept the idea!