Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Place: Customers flock to dynamic new bar

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Happy Place: Customers flock to dynamic new bar

Happy Place Bar is featured in the current edition of Out In Thailand Magazine. Go Unkie!

Yes, OUTiT did give written permission to reproduce this article in full on SGT (thanks).

To read the rest of the magazine online, go to http://www.out-in-thailand.com. You need to sign up (it's free) with your e-mail address to see it.

To read the rest of the magazine online, go to http://www.out-in-thailand.com. You need to sign up (it's free) with your e-mail address to see it.

Re: Happy Place: Customers flock to dynamic new bar

God loves a trier Unkie and you certainly get full marks for all your efforts especially considering the health battle you are constantly fighting as well so good luck with it all.

Liked

Yes, well done to the bar... But less so for the magazine. I've decided not to register for Out in Thailand if the best it can do is to print uncritical PR puffs like that one. It makes the Pattaya Mail's Miss Terry Diner's scribblings look positively objective.
    "The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]

Quote Originally Posted by Marsilius
    Yes, well done to the bar... But less so for the magazine. I've decided not to register for Out in Thailand if the best it can do is to print uncritical PR puffs like that one. It makes the Pattaya Mail's Miss Terry Diner's scribblings look positively objective.
    I would like to see Out in Thailand publish a similar expos├й on the customers that frequent gogo bars from the point of view of the boys that work there.
    No holds barred interviews with the boys about what they had to endure (and from whom) to get their paltry 1000 Baht.
    Name and shame those dirty old men тАж and publish photos of these cheapskate scumbags.

:evil4: :evil4: :evil4:

Roger, they are still dirty old men whether they pay 1000B or 2000B - you are only haggling over the price dear.

[attachment=0:1pg8x6jh]Dirty_Old_Man_.jpg[/attachment:1pg8x6jh]

Well Roger, you need to go to their website and send in the commennts area and I am sure they may consider it.

Marsilius, you cannot fault a magazine in trying to find the good in a prospective advertiser. Magazines are out there to make money and I am sure that OUT is not alone. All Newspapers and magazines both straight and gay look at all the good things to write about or their slant on the issue when courting new and prospective advertisers. Happy Place speds alot in advertising and I say great job for OUT! to cover our one year anniversary and talk about what a great party it was. It was a great party. What other bar gave away top shelf bottles like JW Gold and champagne or had LOBSTER, STUFFED CRAB AND RED SNAPPER on a buffet line?? And I think M and I have done a wonderful job at trying to get people to flock to the bar, but then again, that's my slant on what I believe. :hello2:

Not to mention the 30,000 a month your paying them of course?

Quote Originally Posted by justme
    Well Roger, you need to go to their website and send in the commennts area and I am sure they may consider it.

Marsilius, you cannot fault a magazine in trying to find the good in a prospective advertiser. Magazines are out there to make money and I am sure that OUT is not alone. All Newspapers and magazines both straight and gay look at all the good things to write about or their slant on the issue when courting new and prospective advertisers. Happy Place speds alot in advertising and I say great job for OUT! to cover our one year anniversary and talk about what a great party it was. It was a great party. What other bar gave away top shelf bottles like JW Gold and champagne or had LOBSTER, STUFFED CRAB AND RED SNAPPER on a buffet line?? And I think M and I have done a wonderful job at trying to get people to flock to the bar, but then again, that's my slant on what I believe. :hello2:
    What other bar gave away top shelf bottles like JW Gold and champagne or had LOBSTER, STUFFED CRAB AND RED SNAPPER on a buffet line
    Only a fucking idiot like you?

Liked

Just when you thought she disappeared it comes out of it's shell, talk about sour grapes. Its his money and he can spend it how he feels. He earned it he can spend it.
    He doesn't have to burn people to death or frame them to earn his income. So let's leave it like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Marigar
    Just when you thought she disappeared it comes out of it's shell, talk about sour grapes. Its his money and he can spend it how he feels. He earned it he can spend it.
    He doesn't have to burn people to death or frame them to earn his income. So let's leave it like that.
    Marigar,

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

:alc: :alc: :alc: :alc:

:sign5: :sign5: :sign5: :sign5: