Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Malaysia hotel or Babylon?

Liked

Malaysia hotel or Babylon?

Which of these hotels is the better option? Do they have wifi?

Re: Malaysia hotel or Babylon?

I have stayed at the Babylon hotel only once and the Malaysia maybe 3 or 4 times. I think Malaysia is a better value. I'm not sure about wi-fi at the Malaysia, but they do have computers in the lobby, you are able to use for a price. May I suggest the Pinnacle hotel down the street. They have a very nice breakfast buffet included in the price of the room.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeySee
    I have stayed at the Babylon hotel only once and the Malaysia maybe 3 or 4 times. I think Malaysia is a better value. I'm not sure about wi-fi at the Malaysia, but they do have computers in the lobby, you are able to use for a price. May I suggest the Pinnacle hotel down the street. They have a very nice breakfast buffet included in the price of the room.
    Pinnacle appears to be a bit more expensive but big step up in quality so I might consider it if budget allows. I heard you have to pay a joiners fee for your guests. If so then how much would a joiners fee be?

Quote Originally Posted by Brisboy82
    Pinnacle appears to be a bit more expensive but big step up in quality so I might consider it if budget allows. I heard you have to pay a joiners fee for your guests. If so then how much would a joiners fee be?
    I have stayed at the Pinnacle many, many times through the years and have never paid a joiners fee. It has been a while since my last stay at the Pinnacle, but I would be surprised to hear of a joiners fee policy being enforced.

Liked

The Malaysia hotel does seem to have a nice atmosphere. Some local guys took me there for drinks one night after dj station closed. It seems to be a pretty happening spot.

Liked

Pinnacle take a fee now for overnight guest, but I dont think their policy is constant. I have heard that if your overnight guest is checked in, and you pay for a double room, sometimes you can avoid it.

WiFi is now possible in the rooms at Malaysia, but it is not free, last time I think I paid 100 bht for 24 hours.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

both babs and malaysia charge for the wifi...malaysia is a lot cheaper, staff are very gay friendly, lots of rent boys available (a447 don't try and deny this), rooms are large, safe enviornment,good aircon, good resaurant downstarirs...nice to have a beer ot two late in the evening and watch the rent boys ply their trade...
    babs can be a lot of fun, shared bathrooms can be a lot of fun...but is a bit hit and miss as sometimes most of the guests belong in jurassic park.

Liked

So there's usually some approachable Thais hanging around the malaysia hotel at night?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

good heavens yes....can't imagine anyone having difficulty connecting there...

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    good heavens yes....can't imagine anyone having difficulty connecting there...

Provided you have the right couplings.

:occasion9: