Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Had dinner yet?

Had dinner yet?

Yes i did try these.................and i did force a smile............. The esan guys were in heaven - so it was worth it!

Dear, Looking for Mr. Right;

I'll do almost anything to get a date, too--But there are things at which, even I, must draw the line!
    Besides, they get stuck in my teeth.

Hey, its Combo Plate number 7!

Liked: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiquila
    Hey, its Combo Plate number 7!
    and plate number 5 is spaghetti with hair and 8 legs , bon appetite :clown:

Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)

Re: Dear, Looking for Mr. Right;

Quote Originally Posted by Edith
    What's the problem, Edith? You take them out, put them under running water and BRUSH, as you always do.

I have ...

only ever eaten the locust/grasshopper or praying mantis, I really couldn't bring myself to eat the cockroaches or the pupa/grubs. As for the locust/grasshopper/praying mantis, they tasted like crispy bacon as far as I can recal and a damn site better and easier to eat than chicken feet.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Sybil Thrope
    What's the problem, Edith? You take them out, put them under running water and BRUSH, as you always do.
    Easy for you--But, since my teeth don't come out, you must be refering to (washing) the bugs--And after you wash them the scent, which is the best part of them, is gone. The best way is; buy a bag for Num, if he wants them. Bring them to the loom...Ah, that delicious aroma...and enjoy them 'second-hand.'

(Joke once-upon-a-time in Pattaya mail: You know you've been in Pattaya too long: when he's eating barbequed beatles--And you're kissing him anyway!)

PS, fatman:
    Granny used to make chicken-foot soup: sort of a cream-of-chicken mushroom with chicken feet floating on top. Chinese consider it an elegant delicacy--Whatever, it stopped me chewing my nails.

Liked

" ... Bring them to the loom...Ah, that delicious aroma...and enjoy them 'second-hand"... "
    Where I cum from that would have been refered to as "sroppy-seconds", but in this case it would be "smerry-seconds (in the loom)" I suppose.

Cheers ...

(LINGUISTIC NOTE: the use of the spelling "cum" for "come" which is ~ I kid you not ~ only the 2nd. time in my life I've ever done that (the first was 40 years ago in the basement hong nam of the library at Wayne State University in Detroit ... don't go there) as I've always considered it low class in the extreme.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand