List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: HAPPY PLACE ANNOUNCES FREE OFFs!!

HAPPY PLACE ANNOUNCES FREE OFFs!!

Happy Place Go Go Bar Pattaya's Premier Drinking Bar now announces FREE OFFS after midnight!!

With 2 drink purchase!! This includes BOY DRINKS!
    Come in any night, buy 1 drink, offer a boy a drink = Take a Go go boy or staff member Off, no Fee!

This Promotional Special runs now through november 15th.

Liked

Re: HAPPY PLACE ANNOUNCES FREE OFFs!!

I want the big guy who sits by the door....always looks a little lonely to me. :rolling:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nabaat
    I want the big guy who sits by the door....always looks a little lonely to me
    But is he a wombat?

Liked

I suspect the bar will sell more drinks; the staff will get more offs, and the customers will save some money. Everyone's a winner!

Quote Originally Posted by PinkSilom
    I suspect the bar will sell more drinks; the staff will get more offs, and the customers will save some money. Everyone's a winner!
    Hi,

You are also in danger of becoming a ' busy fool ' where you achieve turnover but come the end of the month, no profit, coming from someone in the hospitality game, that's no fun at all.

However, it is not justme's core business, so it's not a matter of life or death to him.

Liked

Quite a generous offer and should bring in some business. Most likely good for the guys as well. I would tend to be a bit more generous due to the no off fee.

Holiday can not get here fast enough. I will do my best to rescue the poor gay scene from low season. Hang tight lads. :king:

Liked

Y Nov 15?

Quote Originally Posted by Nabaat
    Y Nov 15?
    I figured Nov 15th started going into a higher season. We have to play things by ear.

Liked

I don't see how this proposal can make justme a "busy fool" . If turnover is increased he is quids in as the loss of income from off fees will be more than set off by increased customers buying drinks. I think it's a good idea and at least someone is doing something different to try to attract more custom. Wish some ot the other bars could come up with some ideas.

Thank you Pennyboy.
    The thought behind this new idea is that the bars get very slow after midnight. The show is long over from 10:30 - 11:15 and the boys and everyone seems to be getting sleepy. Especially me! Our main goal is to keep EVERYONE happy. Not too many offs happen after midnight, so hopefully this will make the boys happier as they have a better chance. The bar sells a few extra drinks, maybe the boy gets someone to go out with, and the customer saves a fee dollars. Hopefully, everyone is happy and the customers will come and prove me correct.
    :hello2: