Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: THE NEW OWNER OF SGT

Liked

THE NEW OWNER OF SGT

OK I am board on this saturday so I will have a guess who I think is the new owner. Perhaps members may want a go ?
    3 guess's only please. My guesses are....

1 Justme/unkiebuck

2 Smiles

3 George

And I was just thinking..... Do you use the same password on the various boards that you are a member of. I know I don't.
    If you did what would stop an owner of a board signing in as you and read all your PM's ? Not that there is anything to read in mine but someone like Lonelywombat who recieves hundreds everyday from people that don't like to post on here anymore might be an interesting read. If you are completely board out of your head that is.

[color=#0000BF]why you no risson[/color]

Re: THE NEW OWNER OF SGT

How in the world did you come up with that list?

I posted my own thinly veiled hints as to the new owner, about 2 days ago I think it was.

:occasion9:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by giggsy

Lonelywombat who recieves hundreds everyday from people that don't like to post on here anymore might be an interesting read..
    You have confirmed you are out of your tiny mind when you post here. What a tosser.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    I posted my own thinly veiled hints as to the new owner, about 2 days ago I think it was.

:occasion9:

I am pretty dense so I do not have a clue

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    Why dont you repost your thinly disguised hint as we are all in agony awaiting for your revelation or should I say scoop. Be daring .Tell us all
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

OK I am board on this saturday so I will have a guess who I think is the new owner. Perhaps members may want a go ?

If you did what would stop an owner of a board signing in as you and read all your PM's ? Not that there is anything to read in mine but someone like Lonelywombat who recieves hundreds everyday from people that don't like to post on here anymore might be an interesting read. If you are completely board out of your head that is.
    Oh you are my favorite writer here, you always hit the nail on the head as to what others are thinking, but too shy to say, as we get to know certain guys on the forums, you can piece together their тАШLonelyтАЩ lives, if you read behind the lines, it must be so sad to only have cyber friends, such a shame quite a few here like that, who live in a fantasy World, they must be pitied as they are all in denial IтАЩm afraid.

I would have to assume that the majority of sites or maybe even EVERY site that is ever made, encrypts the passwords so that something like this would never happen.
    Your passwords should be safe from a new owner being able to log in as if they were you and reading everything. I would assume that jinks nor elephantspike should ever be able to access your PM's, let alone a new owner.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by mothersruin

Oh you are my favorite writer here, you always hit the nail on the head as to what others are thinking, but too shy to say, as we get to know certain guys on the forums, you can piece together their тАШLonelyтАЩ lives, if you read behind the lines, it must be so sad to only have cyber friends, such a shame quite a few here like that, who live in a fantasy World, they must be pitied as they are all in denial IтАЩm afraid.
    its so obvious that you are LMTU it is gutbustingly funny. What a pity you have to be so defensive. We all know who you are petal.

No not bicycle {petal} pedal but close.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat

Lonelywombat who recieves hundreds everyday from people that don't like to post on here anymore might be an interesting read..
    You have confirmed you are out of your tiny mind when you post here. What a tosser.
    And this from a man who never stops moaning about members having pissing contests. :laughing3: No Wombat I am not going down to your level and starting another pissing contest. Incidentally you didn't say who you and your PM friends thought was the new owner..But with so many friends it may take you a while to reach a consensus.

I use to be indecisive but now I'm not so sure and I've changed my mind. My new list now reads...

1 Matt

2 Catwampus

3 Surfcrest

But with a reply from Justme not denying my first attempt then perhaps I was right with my first guess ?
    [color=#0000BF]why you no risson[/color]