Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do You Know About Grindr?

Do You Know About Grindr?

Unbelievable app. for IPhone, Android or Blackberry......Check it out! :headbang:

Liked: 1

Re: Do You Know About Grindr?

Quote Originally Posted by Man4AllSeasons
    Unbelievable app. for IPhone, Android or Blackberry......Check it out! :headbang:
    Been around for 2 years mate.....glad it's a revelation for you tho :bounce:

Quote Originally Posted by lexusgs

I am glad I found out about it. "Better late than never". :notworthy: Maybe I can be "Menfucker" there? :8(

Are you trying to suggest there are telephones without wires that you can carry around with you?

I'll believe it when I see it.

:evil4:

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by lexusgs

I am glad I found out about it. "Better late than never". :notworthy:

Lol...yup I did appear to be a smart ass with my comments.....sorry. Of course some places are ahead of others in how heavily it's used. I've just come back from a 3 day trip in KL today.
    It was a fantastic tool there compared to GR. In UK it's very very popular. Not sure where you are but I'm sure you will have hours of fun :hello1:

Liked

It'll be just like that 'television' thing - it'll never catch on. I'm with Scotty on this one - I won't be rushing out to invest.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Sorry, I am not interested in the cell phones.
    Grindr does not make it enticing to get me to buy into that.
    But glad that you found something you like.

Liked

One thing I LOVE with my Iphone is having the Bangkok Transit map on it. It came in very handy when I was there.

The other thing I LOVE is the Credit Card APP that lets you see your Credit Card activity in real time, make payments, check balance and view credit limit all at a glance!

Also having the Travel Apps were a BIG help too. I think I used Trip-it and Worldmate Gold the most. XE Currency came in handy too!

Oh and OneNote was a big help in sharing documents, photo's and the like between my PC and my phone!

Oh! Oh! Oh! the Map app on the IPhone is AWESOME! During the day I would walk around and once I found something interesting I would use the "Place a Pin" feature on the phone to have it GPS me back to that location at night when I wanted to find it again! And it also let me see ahead of time if I was about to walk up a dead end street!

I also used it to play mood music back at the room with the 10 Gig's of music I had stored on it.

Oh... And it worked great as a phone too when I was not using it to surf the web, reply to emails, send sms messages and play with the social media apps.
    These are the good'ol days

Liked

I'm with Scotty
    Does it beam the boys up?

Liked

Bucknaway, How are you using the Maps feature while walking around without using Data? Data Roaming is outrageously expensive. The first thing I do when I arrive in Thailand is turn "Data Roaming Off". Are you using an unlocked iPhone with a local SIM? I didn't know you could purchase Pay as you go SIM cards that include Data.