Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Watch the Royal Wedding live at Cafe Royale.2pm friday lunch

Liked

Watch the Royal Wedding live at Cafe Royale.2pm friday lunch

OK I agree to be fair . Here is the poster that will interest all queens , drags and fags , maybe some if not many of the boys from Sunee might jump at the chance to watch and dine in style at the same time. Nuff said. Kilts are welcome.
    [attachment=0:2uiokbd7]wedding-web.jpg[/attachment:2uiokbd7]

Attached Images Attached Images
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Re: Watch the Royal Wedding live at Cafe Royale.2pm friday l

Can I share a table with you so you won't be quite so lonely, Wombat?

Liked

....in the comfort of garden chairs!

Liked

Is it bring your own tiara and long white gloves.it is compulsory to wear long frocks even for scottish matrons.

I hope there are cucumber sandwiches.

It's bad enough watching this little Englander crap on TV, far less paying for sufficient booze to make one meroculous enough to believe that there is anything remotely interesting in the disgusting spectacle of yet another parasite joining this particular royal family.

rotest: rotest:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    It's bad enough watching this little Englander crap on TV, far less paying for sufficient booze to make one meroculous enough to believe that there is anything remotely interesting in the disgusting spectacle of yet another parasite joining this particular royal family.

rotest: rotest:
    Scotty,

We have so much in common on that issue.

The only possible chance if it being remotely interesting disappeared by the announcement that Fergie would not be going. We'll now have to rely on the Duke of Edinburgh for any amusement.

He's usually quite up for dropping a bollock and embarrassing them all just at the right time!

Quote Originally Posted by kquill
    Scotty, We have so much in common on that issue. The only possible chance if it being remotely interesting disappeared by the announcement that Fergie would not be going. We'll now have to rely on the Duke of Edinburgh for any amusement.
    He's usually quite up for dropping a bollock and embarrassing them all just at the right time!
    Perhaps he'll shit himself on the Buck balcony again!

Quote Originally Posted by combat
    Quote Originally Posted by kquill
    Scotty, We have so much in common on that issue. The only possible chance if it being remotely interesting disappeared by the announcement that Fergie would not be going. We'll now have to rely on the Duke of Edinburgh for any amusement.
    Perhaps he'll shit himself on the Buck balcony again!
    I did once see an elderly punter on LCR terrace puke and shit himself @ the same time.

He had been drinking copious amounts of dark rum @ pep on a very hot day - when all of a sudden a stream of projectile puke, complete with false teeth, gushed forth and landed in the middle of the soi at the same time as rivers of shit poured down both legs of his shorts.

I didn't notice if he left a tip.

:occasion9:

I did once see an elderly punter on LCR terrace puke and shit himself @ the same time.
    He had been drinking copious amounts of dark rum @ pep on a very hot day - when all of a sudden a stream of projectile puke, complete with false teeth, gushed forth and landed in the middle of the soi at the same time as rivers of shit poured down both legs of his shorts.
    I didn't notice if he left a tip. :occasion9:
    Perhaps he puked because he saw a certain 'apparition' sitting on the opposite side of that Soi. :occasion9:

I didn't notice if he left a tip.

:occasion9:
    Maybe he just left a small deposit?... :laughing3: