Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Whats happening in Pattaya.Twoguys newsletter

Liked

Whats happening in Pattaya.Twoguys newsletter

John owner of twoguys had to resend his newsletter for those on his email list, which failed to arrive. Have a good time in Milan, John.

cut and paste from email.

Twoguys
    504/497 Mu 10, Soi Yesabai, South Pattaya
    (Just around the corner from Yensabai Condotel)
    Phone.066-038-713652
    http://www.twoguysguesthouse.info
    john@twoguysguesthouse.info

Good Morning To you all,

It is Saturday morning (when the original letter was written) and I am feeling the effects of a late night survey of Sunee Plaza. As some of my customers remarked it was done only so I could bring to all the readers of this newsletter the up to date gossip, slander and downright figments of peoples imagination.

I wandered to Sunee via Happy Boys and then Eros, Happy Boys as always
    was fun with the staff dancing on the tables and not only letting things all hang out but swinging them around as well.
    One of the Staff was called Orangutan. Why I said , is it because he is all hairy no I was told , he has one steel and one brass ball, when he walks and they bang together they make the noise like Orang--a--Tang!!

Eros GoGo has improved by leaps and bounds, the inside has been cleaned up and there are plenty of staff abounding. The staff on Fridays wear G strings and you get a view of some nice bums. Other nights they wear Bikinis, Boxers, regular Y fronts and one night a week the are allowed to wear street clothes,
    always in white. The cost of the drinks are very reasonable.

A few of the bars are now doing happy hour specials and in some places the prices half the normal charged.

After Eros I walked by the New Queens, Regies and Wan's bar all the bars appeared to be busy. I had been on my way to the All of Me Bar to say hello to Boy and Gary but was sidetracked to the Green chairs bar on the corner of Don Plaza, where I was regaled by a shocking tale by C who told me about his being taken advantage off in a well known establishment. He appeared to be a state of shock (or was it euphoria) while he was recounting his lurid and amazing tale.

C said that he was in the establishment for a quiet drink and a peruse of the staff when he got int a conversation with a comely staff member he was then invited upstairs for an more intimate chat, thinking that he wanted some fatherly advice he acquiesced to the request. Once upstairs and seated my friend was shocked rigid when the young man removed his flimsy garments and sat on his knee, then draped his arms around his neck and started nibbling his ear. The rest of the details were to graphic to describe here but C told me that he was so intimidated he was powerless to resist the young mans willful naughtiness brushing his well formed lips all over C's body.

I left c at the Green Chairs to ruminate on his encounter and moved on past the Corner bar YaYa's bar and Duc's cafe again all were quite busy. I then bumped into Duck of the CU bar who was returning to the bar with a couple of young men in tow. He told me he was taking them to the show At the Copa in Boyztown as they had never been there before. I was tempted to accompany them but had a deadline to meet and had to finish my research for the newsletter, so I paid the bin and was pleasantly surprised to find drinks were on happy hour special at half price.

Next on the list for a visit was Mic My GoGo as I had been told that they had a lot of new staff. I was not disappointed as the place was jumping!
    I saw a lot of new faces and some of the old hands were about and there was one that I had not seen for a while. When I asked him where he had been he told me his Mama told him he has to go to college so now he only go to bar at weekend. Just as I was about to leave I noticed a tall young man, very handsome. I called him over and spoke to him his English was very good and he told me he works in Bangkok during the week and comes down to Pattaya at the weekend to play. I then asked him if he would like to play with me, he gave me a wonderful smile and said sure anytime. Once again where but Pattaya can you meet handsome young guys that are happy to speak with you.I am meeting him tonight as he was requesting some work related advice and unfortunately as I had a pressing schedule to deal with I could not fulfill his wants then.

La Cage Bar has a lot of new staff recently, some quite cute. There is still the happy hour on until 21.00, most drinks buy 1 get 1 free.
    Mike organizes many outings with regular visits to Bangkok for Classical Music buffs, he also puts on a few special events during the month, check out his web site for details.

I ended the evening at the Forrest House Bar, I think it has some of the most handsome and cheerful staff in Pattaya. I enjoy watching the ebb and flow of people around Sunee from here and the drink prices are very reasonable. Any time you want a game of pool there is always one of the hustlers on the staff ready to whip your ass for the cost of a drink.

Books.
    Now thanks to the kindness of some customers who took the time to suggest them,I am able to offer some good reads.

1. Life of Pi, by Yann Martel............. cant remember who suggested this
    2. Book Thief, by Markus Zusak..............Suggested by John Toth
    3. Midnight Children, by Salmand Rushdi.....Suggested by Kenneth Milton
    4. The Lucuna, by Barbara Kingsolver........Suggested by Skip Koppert
    5. Unknown Soldier, By Wein├╢ Linna .........Suggested by Daniel (Mr Sweden)
    6. Shantaram, by Gregory David Roberts......Suggested by Richard Gayton

I myself have just started reading the Harry Potter books after many years of
    dismissing the series as children s fodder. I must say that when I have started reading any one of the books I can not put it down, it just keeps me engrossed.

General
    The new Le Bush hotel opposite if finally open after 2 years of construction,
    I hear the prices start at 1400 B/ night.

P bar in the heart of Sunee appears to be closed, this is the bar that played Hip Hop music and was for non gays. Some uncharitable people suggested the P stood for Pussy
    Oud's Bar,
    I dropped in there a few times over the past month and as always was entertained by Oud and the boys. Jack and Ralph were getting ready for their trip back to the states and a visit to Costa Rica on the side, They are due to leave in a couple of weeks.

The new road going to Jomtien seems to finally got to the beach, it is still a bit of a mess , the last time I was at Jomtien during the day I was glad I was on a motorbike because the car traffic was backed up all the way up the hill. I imagine that the businesses in the Jomtien Complex will be
    happy to see the end of the construction. It was no fun truing o cross a muddy dirt road to get into the complex.

Songkran is approaching and I am already fully booked for then. I have threatened staff that I am going to stay in my room for 3 days and let them get on with it. They already have bought their "wet" gear to participate and want me to shut up shop at Midday 19 th. so they can play with the rest of the locals around here, all are welcome to come along and join in the Fun.

Take Care everybody and remember to enjoy yourself.

John
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Re: Whats happening in Pattaya.Twoguys newsletter

Thanks lonelywombat, very infomative. :hello1:

Liked

Could you please give me some more info on Le Bush Hotel? IWhere is it exactly? And is there a joiner fee?
    Thanks.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Its an Arab place.

Liked

Watching the building of the place from Twoguys patio, more than one person observed it looked like a mosque. In soi 17 there is a hotel which does not make non arabs welcome.
    Turn left from two guys as if going to Sunee and cross soi VC , turn right in soi 17.
    Looks quite elegant from the foyer.

Not sure if it is an extension of that hotel or owned by the same company.

Not the place I would like to take a boy back to from a go go bar.

It is obvious that it is a continuation of the Arabification of Sunee, that I posted about last year.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves