Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mama Leila is back - Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid

Mama Leila is back - Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid

I meant to post this a few weeks back...

I spotted "her" working in the "David" bar in Boyztown.

Still as obnoxious and pushy as ever - came right over and sat down without any invitation, expecting a drink.

:occasion9: :occasion9:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Mama Leila is back - Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid

I don't think I know Leila - but she can't be as bad as that lesbian who works the door at My Mic Bar in Sunee. I'm hoping she's gone by the time I get to town in 2 weeks. I get along with most of these bar workers - but she's a genuine pain in the ass.

Liked

Is this the delightful Leila previously of W.W. Boys fame? If so I shall be giving her a very wide berth - most irritating in my humble opinion!

Liked

The old Leila was not for the faint of heart.

As Smiles can attest, I can be quite intolerant of any action remotely close to assertive from bar staff. One time I took two out-of-town friends to WWB for a look-see and Leila plopped herself next to the friend sitting to my left. He was practically traumatized by her. She is not only assertive, she is outright intimidating. The friend sitting on my right was praying she wouldn't move and sit next to him -- he engaged me with non-stop chatter so Leilia couldn't make eye contact with him.
    [size=7][color=#0000FF][i]"quiet1":[/i] the poster previously known as [i]"bkk gwm"[/i][/color][/size]

i'm sorry. For the rest of us, who is Mama Lella?

Liked

S/he's a rather (to put it mildly) annoying aggressive ladyboy who has worked as a mama-san at several bars in the Boystown area. I think she even worked at Crystal Boys at one point?
    [size=7][color=#0000FF][i]"quiet1":[/i] the poster previously known as [i]"bkk gwm"[/i][/color][/size]

Liked

She was there in December actually, standing outside the virtually empty bar. One day perhaps the Thai owners of these bars will realise that she does no more than drive customers away. I personally won't go into any bar where she works.

Liked

Where is Davids bar , which soi and near which bar?
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

David is in Soi 1 just near Cupidol and across the street from Dream Boys.

Are you talking about the fat ones that used to work at Wild West bar? If you are, she has been at David since it opened. I am not sure if she ever worked for Crystal Boys although since Wild West Boys and Crystal were one in the same owner at that time, it is very likely.

I never knew her name, although I will say that when we were closed for remodelling, she came to me for a job as mama san and I very politely told her that we did not need a mama san with a repuation as she has. She seemed like she really did not understand but she stayed away.
    She has a horrible reputation for ripping customers off, short changing them, getting them to buy drinks for her and her staff. ALTHOUGH in her defense, I will say that most bars (unlike mine) the mama san makes her LIVING off commission she earns for pushing drinks and offing boys as well as if they disappear for awhile the boys are usually charged a fee to come back. She gets that also. While she is one of the worst (!!!) and carla from BOYZ BOYZ BOYZ is probably second, that would be the reason Mama sans are so pushy. No drinks, no offs, no money.

We dont have mama sans and the managers, waiters do not make commission on offs or drinks. The boys make 20 baht.
    :love4:

Liked

That's the one Buckie! You made the right choice in not engaging her. I understand the financial angle of the mamasans - but he/she is particularly bad and blatant!