Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone confirm this?

Liked

Can anyone confirm this?

Over on another gay Thailand forum a poster claims he has a farang friend who got stopped a few days ago after leaving Babylon in BKK as "he was getting in to a Cab after visiting Babylon and there was a police Block just around the corner". The poster claims the search turned up poppers and that the farang had to pay US$2000 to thwart getting arrested.

Can anyone confirm this? It would be great to see some of the fun spread around to the more holier-than-thou venues like Babylon. When you start a serious search, you can always find some reason to bust just about anyone. Makes great headlines too while laughing your ass off. Just look at how happy this Boy in Brown is while busting someone:

[attachment=0:3spjfu45]FunFunFun.jpg[/attachment:3spjfu45]

Re: Can anyone confirm this?

I took a look and the poster in question was none other than 'Let Me Bore You' writing about another one of his 'mega' rich friends! Make what you will of it, I know what I think, but we won't go into that!

http://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic. ... b63a8d1a41

Forum's veteran
    Liked

LOL... It's another demented story posted by "Let Me Con U". Even the GBT members are questioning his honesty. Is it strange that he quotes the figures for the bribe negotiation/outcome in round figure dollars rather than baht?

I don't know what it is with poppers. I was in a sauna in Singapore once and was about to hook up with a good looking guy... in the room he got out what I think was a popper, took a sniff and offered it to me. It stunk the room out. I refused, explained I didn't like the smell and made an exit.

Quote Originally Posted by Thai Dyed
    When you start a serious search, you can always find some reason to bust just about anyone
    I'm not 100% sure I agree with this statement. If someone searched me, my room and luggage, they'd find zilch, short of planting something.

Thai Dyed... why are you so much against any sort of law enforcement activity? Thailand's already a fairly loose place in terms of the law.

I agree randomly picking out farang to extract bribes from like this is more financially motivated than anything else (if it's even partly true then they've found a nice earner stopping exiting customers on that corner) but if poppers are illegal then they're illegal... he shouldn't have had them.

Opps have to say I'm sitting quietly here counting my blessing as throughout my whole last 3 week trip I had two bottles of poppers sitting on my bedside table in the various hotels I stayed in which no doubt the hotel MUST have seen each day ( actually a few of them actually put them in a drawer for me a few now that I think about it ! ) as I wasn't aware that poppers were illegal in Thailand and so I thought nothing about it ! Phew ! :-)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by NIrish Guy
    Opps have to say I'm sitting quietly here counting my blessing as throughout my whole last 3 week trip I had two bottles of poppers sitting on my bedside table in the various hotels I stayed in which no doubt the hotel MUST have seen each day ( actually a few of them actually put them in a drawer for me a few now that I think about it ! ) as I wasn't aware that poppers were illegal in Thailand and so I thought nothing about it ! Phew ! :-)
    I trust you are aware that ignorance of the law is no defense!

You should be locked up and the key thrown away. On top of that you are a self-confessed criminal. You are no better than all the other scum, the thieves, pedos and yaba addicts and should be behind bars.

Someone should report you to the Thailand National Police, your IP traced, and evidence gathered from the hotels where you stayed and the people you associated with. And if you are now overseas (say in North Ireland for example) Interpol should track you down to have you extradited back to Thailand to stand trial. I know the American government gives Thailand a huge amount of money each year exactly for this purpose, to eliminate the drug menace. Several NGOs also spend a fortune to track down the likes of you so that an example can be made for all posterity.

@ Koh Samui Luv - I TOTALLY agree with you, it's people like me that are giving Pattaya a bad name !!! Personally I should be taken out a flailed with tree branches laced with thorns ! - I'm glad you kept me right re this sort of thing, we need more people like you on this board, well done !! lol

Forum's veteran
    Liked

You're just a lovely guy, KSL.

Quote Originally Posted by NIrish Guy
    @ Koh Samui Luv - I TOTALLY agree with you, it's people like me that are giving Pattaya a bad name !!! Personally I should be taken out a flailed with tree branches laced with thorns ! - I'm glad you kept me right re this sort of thing, we need more people like you on this board, well done !! lol
    Hey NIrish that could be a money maker for you in Pattaya as I should think that there are a lot of elderly farangs hanging around Sunee who dream of being flayed like that but can't find a 'Man-Boy' to do it for them..... :thumbleft:

and KSL I have to say as Trolls go that WAS fairly lame ! but hey at least you started me day off with a laugh ;-)

And Combat what do mean it COULD be a good money earner - how exactly do you think I paid for my trip in the first place - all those 4000 baht tips for "special services" quickly mounted up you know ! :-) - he he there you go KSL you can go ahead and add prositution to my list of "charges" now as well :-) lol

Liked

I gather that the shoe is on the other foot now!

[attachment=0:3szopxsw]IfTheShoeFits.jpg[/attachment:3szopxsw]
    Attached Images Attached Images