Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back to Pattaya

Back to Pattaya

Hi guys

Hope you are all keeping well. Have just had to change my holiday plans for the next 3 weeks - should have been going to Luxor Egypt for 3 weeks on Wednesday - have now booked a flight to Thailand arriving on Thursday. So not much time to organise much or search this site for information. I have 2 questions so far

1 - mobile sim card - payg - can holidaymakers get these and if so how in Pattaya

2 - East Suites - Jomtiem complex - any comments

Thanks in advance

Brian

Re: Back to Pattaya

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedBrian
    Hi guys

Hope you are all keeping well. Have just had to change my holiday plans for the next 3 weeks - should have been going to Luxor Egypt for 3 weeks on Wednesday - have now booked a flight to Thailand arriving on Thursday. So not much time to organise much or search this site for information. I have 2 questions so far

1 - mobile sim card - payg - can holidaymakers get these and if so how in Pattaya

Thanks in advance

Brian

Any place that sells phones has these sim cards.
    Pattaya is dead look elsewhere if you are looking for a good time?

Liked

Any 7-11 will have them. Cost you about 50 baht including a few free minutes. I wouldn't add more than 100 baht to that. The shop assistant will activate the number for you, if you take the phone with you.

I haven't been there but it seems like a good location. A short walk to the beach and anywhere along that road is convenient for the baht buses. I should think it'd be a little quieter than staying in Boyztown.

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

If you have the time and need a phone straight away, there are several phone shops in the BKK terminal.

Thanks guys

Accommodation now sorted - half my stay in VT5 and at the moment the other half at Thai Bali condos

No urgency regarding the SIM - will wait until I get to Pattaya

Brian

Liked

1 - mobile sim card - payg - can holidaymakers get these and if so how .....
    When I was in Phuket recently, the were handed out for free in the arrivals hall.
    If [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/YouTube.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/MySpace.jpg[/img] I'll [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/Google.jpg[/img] your [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/Yahoo.jpg[/img]

Liked

Hi BeardedBrian
    you will love vt5. superb location and top standard. direct access to the gay beach. thai bali condos i do not know

Why people are still obsessed with visiting Pattaya eludes me?......Having traveled there recently it's notorious Gay nite life is not exactly stellar anymore, far from it!

Quote Originally Posted by Happyboy
    Why people are still obsessed with visiting Pattaya eludes me?......Having traveled there recently it's notorious Gay nite life is not exactly stellar anymore, far from it!
    It's all comparative isn't it.

If your interests are predominantly boys and booze it's still the place to go.

If you want to be more cerebral then other places may appeal more.

:occasion9: