Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A House Constructed in Satuk, Buriram Province

Liked

A House Constructed in Satuk, Buriram Province

Hello Guys,

Here are some photos of a house we were finishing off two days ago ( the photos are 99% completed )
    The House itself, is 40km north of Satuek / Satuk ( Buriram Province )

The house cost approx 2,200,000 THB plus a few small extras. It took just over 3 months to build. Walls are Q-con, Roof is CPac, Grade A Brown powder coated Aluminium Windows.

We got the Kitchen units locally in Khon Kaen. The Granite and units were fitted by our own gang.

Hope you like the pictures, Thank you for now

Alan The Builder

P.S - Hope you all have a great new year !!!

P.P.S - No,we never built the wall guys. Truth is, our clients nearly always let the family build the garden wall to keep them happy and it often lets the job down ! ! ! !

Re: A House Constructed in Satuk, Buriram Province

55000┬г for a house like this? Oh my, that sparkled my interest.

Liked

The house looks cute and cosy!

Is it located in a village type?
    I Love You Too

Quote Originally Posted by Wigan
    55000┬г for a house like this? Oh my, that sparkled my interest.

Oh come on, you could buy Wigan in its entirety for ┬г55,000 and still have money left over for a blow-job.

:laughing3:

Looks very nice to me!

Liked

Thanks guys , we have a house lined up to build for a gay couple in August ,Man from the U-K and his Thai boyfriend . IтАЩm so glad you like the house picks, IтАЩm completing another house at the MO all should be done in 10 days, will keep you posted - Thanks again guys.

Liked

Seems to me bearing in mind the glut and oversupply of properties in Thailand the house is grossly overpriced. Quite apart from the fact that the location is in the middle of nowhere, any farang seeking to buy ought to be reminded that a foreigner cannot legally own land in Thailand and I note the OP conveniently omits to mention it. Ask any respectable firm of lawyers in Thailand and they will tell you the same. But of course many builders and their agents do try to hide that truth.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBreak
    Seems to me bearing in mind the glut and oversupply of properties in Thailand the house is grossly overpriced.
    Obviously, you've never heard of the horror stories of building a house in Thailand. Those look like pretty solidly built houses, and if I was building a house in Thailand, I'd definitely pay a little more to ensure it's done right. I wouldn't want to move into my brand new house in Thailand, only to find out the infrastructure is cracked, a couple walls need to be torn down, 25% of the plumbing needs to be replaced, there's rain seeping in through the roof, etc.

I'd say if it's a quality builder who gets shit done right the first time around, it's well worth the extra.

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    I'd say if it's a quality builder who gets shit done right the first time around, it's well worth the extra.
    Matt hit the nail on the head with that one, no pun intended.

What kind of money up front do you expect Alan before you start and finish a build?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBreak
    Seems to me bearing in mind the glut and oversupply of properties in Thailand the house is grossly overpriced. Quite apart from the fact that the location is in the middle of nowhere, any farang seeking to buy ought to be reminded that a foreigner cannot legally own land in Thailand and I note the OP conveniently omits to mention it. Ask any respectable firm of lawyers in Thailand and they will tell you the same. But of course many builders and their agents do try to hide that truth.
    I am not selling this house(or any house), the client an American man built this house for his Thai wifeтАЩs mother and farther.
    The house is build in the village they grew up in.
    P-S no hiding the truth going on here :glasses7: