Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya -Panorama Bar

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Pattaya -Panorama Bar

I had friends visiting me so took them to Panorama Bar in Boyztown three different nights to have a drink and people watch after dinner. Each night when it was time to get the "check bin" the waiters (some in regular clothing that I think work for free there, but are really commercial boys) were too occupied to notice one needing another drink or the "check-bin". I remember this happening before when I have gone there. I feel these Panorama waiters need to be trained by Telephone Bar or Balcony in Bangkok. Yes, I know this is "peak" season but this can happen in the summer also.

Re: Pattaya -Panorama Bar

And who at Panorama did you complain to?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by both-hans
    And who at Panorama did you complain to?
    Last night I complained to the Thai fellow collecting the money. I don't have a photograph for you. :notworthy:

Whilst not doubting for one moment what Thrillbill says, I would like to say that I have always experienced excellent service at both Panorama and Funny Boys.

Both these establishments seem very well-run, both exceptionally clean, and Panorama with it's happy hour or whatever is excellent value.

I'm extremely surprised it happened 3 nights in a row.

:hello1:

Liked

Both Panorama and the Serene are very popular and I have never had a complaint. I did not know about the happy hour.
    What is the happy hour timings and what is the charge for beer during that time. In fact all drinks.

How do these prices compare to Sunee?

Quote Originally Posted by thrillbill
    Each night when it was time to get the "check bin" the waiters (some in regular clothing that I think work for free there, but are really commercial boys) were too occupied to notice one needing another drink or the "check-bin".
    Never particularly noticed this in Panorama myself, but then again a couple of minutes waiting to get served or bill checked doesn't particularly bother me, but it is part of these guys work to be occupied with customers flirting and sitting with them trying to generate drinks for themselves and bar sales, and if a customer does buy a drink for the waiter he is expected to sit with him or be 'occupied'. Is that what you mean by 'too occupied'?

Liked

I have visited Panorama many times and never had any problems there.Its by far the best bar in Boyztown and the staff seem to be handpicked for their manners and courtesy.Same for Funnyboys..Looking forward to my return in a few weeks from now.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by witchhunt
    I did not know about the happy hour. What is the happy hour timings and what is the charge for beer during that time.
    Panorama Pub publishes its drinks menu, including happy hours prices, online.

http://www.panoramapub.com/panorama_drinks_menu.htm

Quote Originally Posted by thrillbill
    I feel these Panorama waiters need to be trained by Telephone Bar or Balcony in Bangkok.
    Both Panorama and Funny Boys are EXCELLENT bars and the staff very attentive personell.
    I find it "interesting" that I have never heard one complaint about them AND more importantly you think they need to be trained by only these two bars in Bangkok. What is your connection dear. :idea:

Liked: 1

My experience is that since Cocobanana bar became Panorama bar it went downhill, rude , uninterested staff
    but of course there is always Sunee Plaza for a good time :headbang:
    Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)