Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HAPPY PLACE BAR CHRISTMAS SHOW and NEW PICS

HAPPY PLACE BAR CHRISTMAS SHOW and NEW PICS

HAPPY PLACE Bar in the Boyztown area (Soi 2 formerly Bubbles and Crystals) is happy to announce that new pictures have been added to its webpage http://www.happyplacebar.com
    AND has started its Special Christmas Show which can be seen each night at 10:30pm
    Boy Bingo is the 22nd of every month from 9:30 pm to 10:30pm
    Several lucky number drawings Fridays and Sturdays for Free Offs and Free Drinks.
    Beers are only 120 baht (except Carona)

Thank you

Re: HAPPY PLACE BAR CHRISTMAS SHOW nad NEW PICS

Is that message your equivalent of the Comeback Special, Unkie?

Welcome!

:rolling:

Some extremely strange moderating going on here:

2 innocuous posts (especially mine) on this topic have been deleted.

This is the 3rd successive topic generated by Unkie in which the responses have been edited - with none of the deleted responses being offensive by SGT standards - so unless we get an explantion,members will draw their own conclusions.

:dontknow:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I don't know... I'd just say, go easy on him. This is a real business. He sounds genuine and seems to do his best to run his business and serve his customers well like the other gogo bar owner, Mark from Krazy Dragon does, so it's nice if people don't throw too much crap at him, I suppose.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    I don't know... I'd just say, go easy on him. This is a real business. He sounds genuine and seems to do his best to run his business and serve his customers well like the other gogo bar owner, Mark from Krazy Dragon does, so it's nice if people don't throw too much crap at him, I suppose.
    It is only 3 months since the usual suspects forced Yaya Bar away from the board and for him to demand any advertising that had been posted to this forum be removed.Maybe BL is growing old as suggested on other forums.

gay-thailand-f9/cheap-advertising-for-yaya-t20122.html
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: HAPPY PLACE BAR CHRISTMAS SHOW and NEW PICS

Lonely... you're a crusty joke if you're calling me "old" considering you often lack coherence and basic composition skills.

No one "forced" Yaya away from this forum. You don't even know if he was ever posting here. Who the hell was "magictwanger"? Was that Yaya? Or someone else trying to do them a favour?

I've never had anything against business putting up a few posts about their business and neither has Spike or Jinks. Magictwanger started FOUR new threads in THREE days. In my view this is going a bit overboard...

And for that matter, I hope all the stuff you post about Pattaya business - like when you say a friend has visited a place and sent you a review - is true and genuine.

and for him to demand any advertising that had been posted to this forum be removed
    Your sentence doesn't make sense so I can't tell if you're saying HE demanded or WE demanded for his advertising to be removed.

I don't know the details of the Yaya Bar dispute - but if the situation is that certain individuals (on the basis of how much advertising revenue they contribute to this site) thereby gain a veto over members posts or have a veto exercised on their behalf by the moderators - then count me out.

If members are not free to comment as they see fit (within the rules), then what's the point of the forum - it just becomes the mouthpiece of the moderators and advertisers

:dontknow: :dontknow:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    I don't know the details of the Yaya Bar dispute - but if the situation is that certain individuals (on the basis of how much advertising revenue they contribute to this site) thereby gain a veto over members posts or have a veto exercised on their behalf by the moderators - then count me out.

If members are not free to comment as they see fit (within the rules), then what's the point of the forum - it just becomes the mouthpiece of the moderators and advertisers

I dont know about a veto. There was a cut and paste here of an Yaya ad posted on GTT featuring a very handsome boy. I sent PM to admin to ask why it was removed. ES replied 21/9 that he had a complaint from the owner who did not want any content posted here, and he had no option but to remove it. I guess he was shocked at the treatment he received. For some posters this forum is a blood sport at times.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Lonely... you're a crusty joke if you're calling me "old" considering you often lack coherence and basic composition skills.
    Not all of us have had the advantage a tax payer funded uni degree, I started working at 15 and paid taxes and still do to enable others that privilege. Please feel free to correct my grammar when you think fit.

My comment about old was a reference to the thread started by undaunted on GB complaining about flooding . LMTU was having his usual shots at me but some people think he was talking about you including GB, and others think he is talking about Billy. In that thread as well as on GT your age has been questioned, as you are well aware.

I dont want this board to have a pissing contest like that going on at GT,ATM

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    That's a very valid point. We both know moderation on this forum isn't strict or entirely consistent. I've gotten used to it. Has its upsides.

I would just say, if you're going to criticise a business, which might be "protected" or one of the advertisers, perhaps do so gently, substantiate it and stick mainly to facts. If it's negative but reasonably put, maybe it won't be deleted...

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    I dont know about a veto. There was a cut and paste here of an Yaya ad posted on GTT featuring a very handsome boy. I sent PM to admin to ask why it was removed. ES replied 21/9 that he had a complaint from the owner who did not want any content posted here, and he had no option but to remove it. I guess he was shocked at the treatment he received. For some posters this forum is a blood sport at times.
    Fair enough. I never knew about that. Everyone knows this forum is very raw. It's a shame he doesn't want to put his updates here but it's his decision. No one "forced him" as you said.

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    My comment about old was a reference to the thread started by undaunted on GB complaining about flooding . LMTU was having his usual shots at me but some people think he was talking about you including GB, and others think he is talking about Billy. In that thread as well as on GT your age has been questioned, as you are well aware.
    Ah, fair enough. LOL. That's a funny thread. No one knows exactly who undaunted's referring to and he gets slammed by some of the members... then it turns into a bitch fest against and between multiple people, which GB does NOTHING to moderate.

Anyone who wants to question my age can suck my **** (figure of speech, not literally).