Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanksgiving dinner at Street Life

Liked

Thanksgiving dinner at Street Life

My expat friend from Fire island is going here next thursday. Knowing Richard it will surely be a feast fit for a king or a queen for scottish-guy. He has some very pleasant white wine that you will enjoy with this.[attachment=0:2ugaqysh]Thanksgiving.jpg[/attachment:2ugaqysh]

Attached Images Attached Images
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Re: Thanksgiving dinner at Street Life

Sounds a little (lot) pricey to me...but maybe turkey is expensive in Thailand.

Quote Originally Posted by Diec

Pricey, yes pricey. $26.95 for a turkey dinner is just a bit over the top. Way over the top actually. :sign5:

Liked

, I work very hard for my money (I manage a multi million dollar company) and if I purchase something that is defective, I would like to get my money back.
    The cost of this meal is lower than what you would pay in NZ or OZ in an equivalent restaurant

Less than $30 Aust the full dinner where most mains in Melbourne are over $34.

Cafe Ritz charges 395 baht for their 3 course incl turkey good for a cafe , but the Street Life is much better value.

Dramaqueen it is not just a turkey dinner Read the menu.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    , I work very hard for my money (I manage a multi million dollar company) and if I purchase something that is defective, I would like to get my money back.
    The cost of this meal is lower than what you would pay in NZ or OZ in an equivalent restaurant

Less than $30 Aust the full dinner where most mains in Melbourne are over $34.

Cafe Ritz charges 395 baht for their 3 course incl turkey good for a cafe , but the Street Life is much better value.

Dramaqueen it is not just a turkey dinner Read the menu.
    I did read the menu and there is nothing special that I can see. Just the standard side dishes that go with a Thanksgiving dinner. I have nothing against Richard at all and I am sure the dinner will taste great but I honestly believe the price is just way too high.

Liked

Holidays have always been cash cows for restaurants. Why should it be different in Thailand? If you want it, pay it, if not, don't. Easy.
    Cunt Pride!

Liked

List of Thanksgiving Dinners in Pattaya restaurants:

http://www.gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1761

Enjoy!

tj
    Tj

I did not see a time???

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by unkiebuck
    I did not see a time???
    No set time, just go.

Liked

"The cost of this meal is lower than what you would pay in NZ or OZ in an equivalent restaurant "

-well we are not in NZ or OZ thankfully. Sign of a total amateur to use the argument about cost by comparing prices here with other countries.

agree there is nothing special in the menu and the price is indeed ludicrously high.

anyone who pays the exorbitant amount is a total sucker, but it seems Pattaya is full of such people.