List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Homintern's shadow slowing down dramatically ....

Liked

Homintern's shadow slowing down dramatically ....

Just arrived home and checked out The Bog of Shame (yeah yeah ... I know you don't want to hear about it). Noticed that the replies to H's know-it-all-isms are very close to non-existent. Not sure if that indicates "readership" as well, but That Place certainly used to receive a niagara of replying bullshit when the old boy spouted his opening poisons.

Now he just talks/writes to himself.

Herein, the titles of the pronouncements followed by number of replies. The usual humourless ponderosity (?) is intact. (I like to keep this shit going every so often in order to maintain a reasonable sense of my own personal obsession, and it's also rather fun to see the decaying process 'live' as well).

Still Away; stay tuned
    posted by Hedda @ 4/26/2006 01:45:00 AM 0 comments

A Zoo of another color
    posted by Hedda @ 4/19/2006 09:57:00 AM 0 comments

Reform: much ado about nothing ?
    posted by Hedda @ 4/18/2006 11:19:00 AM 0 comments

Escaping Songkran
    posted by Hedda @ 4/13/2006 05:50:00 PM 1 comments

The saga of the "faux candidates" continues
    posted by Hedda @ 4/13/2006 12:54:00 PM 0 comments

More on the Upcoming April 23 elections
    posted by Hedda @ 4/11/2006 12:28:00 PM 0 comments

Stalking horses abound
    posted by Hedda @ 4/10/2006 01:19:00 PM 0 comments

Israel and America: A wake up call
    posted by Hedda @ 4/09/2006 11:03:00 AM 6 comments (Read 'em there!! Link below)

More on the April 23 elections
    posted by Hedda @ 4/08/2006 12:01:00 PM 6 comments

Amazing Election Results
    posted by Hedda @ 4/26/2006 01:45:00 AM 1 comments

http://www.radiofreesawatdee.blogspot.com/

I wonder if this post will receive the same incredible reply rate is in the topic below regarding "How to easily catch gonorrhea"?
    Cheers ....

Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Stalking Horses? What was that about? I am the horses animal of choice, that one must have slipped by me.

Horses for courses

Perhaps you're just hung like a horse, Cedric?

Good breeding

Homeintern are you getting fresh with me? It feels a little queer. I must warn I prefer mares, far smarter. If you are a direct descendant of Lauries crusaderxx then I am all yours. :bounce:

Could this be why?

"Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author."

Telling that virtually none have by that great proponent of free speech, isn't it.

nosh

Safari suits? How trendy, all I saw in the streets of Bangkok were knee lengh beach shorts and muscle mary tops. Nice to see the Asians going their own way. Now if only they could resist the hairgel, its so 90s.

Liked

Smurfiliciously bitch slappin'

Presuming I found the same bog, Ms. H had best never use the word "smurf" or any variation thereof with me or I shall feel compelled to smurfiliciously slap the bitch into another time zone. :cheers:

Liked

Re: Smurfiliciously bitch slappin'

Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    Presuming I found the same bog, Ms. H had best never use the word "smurf" or any variation thereof with me or I shall feel compelled to smurfiliciously slap the bitch into another time zone. :cheers:
    I've heard of 'superciliously' or ~ on a drug-filled day ~ 'supercalifragilistically', but 'smurfiliciously'?
    Could you explain Bob? Both the word and the context if you please . . . both of which elude me (and perhaps others). Though don't bother explaining the "slap the bitch" part . . . that's quite understandable.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Hmmmmm

Maybe I missed the point (not unusual). I visited your sweetheart's forum......da Hopper.

websmurfer.devnull.net/cgi-bin/translator.cgi?mode=smurf&url=http://radiofreesawatdee.blogspot.com

Now you see the smurfy crap?