List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Late night Pattaya venues information?

Liked

Late night Pattaya venues information?

Just looking for an update on the late night 'after hours' venues/discos in Pattaya.

We will be in Pattaya for a week of my Thailand visit start of next month. Staying at Mosaik as usual and just wondered if anybody has recently been to NAB, Dave Man Club and if they are still 'the places' for after hours fun. I know the Pattaya gay guys can be very fickle with their choice of after work venues. Any new popular places sprung up since july?

Also on another forum I noticed a reference to TNT club? near sunee somewhere, I think i may have been to this place once many years ago, I dont even know/remember where it is in the sunee area, anybody have recent info on it and advise exactly where it is?

I'll visit both botyztown and sunee during the visit, and probably check out Jomtien complex too just to see how busy or not things are.

Any tips/info from any recents visit will be appreciated.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Late night Pattaya venues information?

Do you get ordinary (non money boy, non gogo boy) Thai boys going to these clubs/discos for fun? Is it easy to chat them up?

Liked

Do you get ordinary (non money boy, non gogo boy) Thai boys going to these clubs/discos for fun? Is it easy to chat them up?
    Not many, they wouldn't want to be associated with the money boy places and many of the Thai boys who go to Dave Man and NAB are bar workers looking for fun after work, although i will say that they mostly just want fun with their friends, they are not going to these venues specifically for hook ups, but after 3am and 3/4 of whisky bottle finished the situation can easily change right?

I dont go to NAB or Dave Man to hook up either, i have a bf and we go with other friends just for fun, but because i'm with other Thais it is very easy to have guys chat as you go to toilet or as they pass your table, but i would say any interested to hook up with farangs would be those 'in the trade' so to speak.

Liked

You get all sorts of boys going there, many of the gogo boys go there after work but even if you know them quite well don't expect them to want to talk to you much, you might get a quick hello but they're off duty and just want to relax with their friends. Also just about any boy who goes with a farang is probably going to expect some kind of recompense. Most beautiful twenty something gay boys the world over don't go for those who are fifty plus.
    The best place I ever found for this wass just round the corner from Sunnee. I can't remember what it was called but it has sadly now closed.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Alaan
    Not many, they wouldn't want to be associated with the money boy places and many of the Thai boys who go to Dave Man and NAB are bar workers looking for fun after work, although i will say that they mostly just want fun with their friends, they are not going to these venues specifically for hook ups, but after 3am and 3/4 of whisky bottle finished the situation can easily change right?

I dont go to NAB or Dave Man to hook up either, i have a bf and we go with other friends just for fun, but because i'm with other Thais it is very easy to have guys chat as you go to toilet or as they pass your table, but i would say any interested to hook up with farangs would be those 'in the trade' so to speak.
    So the Thais who Dave Man and NAB are all moneyboys or gogo boys? Damn... I was hoping there'd be some locals or non money boys.

I'm not a farang so tend to attract those 'not in the trade' too.

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal
    You get all sorts of boys going there, many of the gogo boys go there after work but even if you know them quite well don't expect them to want to talk to you much, you might get a quick hello but they're off duty and just want to relax with their friends. Also just about any boy who goes with a farang is probably going to expect some kind of recompense. Most beautiful twenty something gay boys the world over don't go for those who are fifty plus.
    Yeah, but I'm not 50 or farang... Just wondering if you get ordinary local Thais there too, like you do in most of the clubs/discos in Bangkok. Like DJ Station, believe it or not, once you get to know the place, most of the Thai boys there (at least on the ground floor) are not moneyboys. They're just out having fun with their friends but they're so friendly (and usually horny) so it's easy to chat them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover

I'm not a farang so tend to attract those 'not in the trade' too.

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal
    Yeah, but I'm not 50 or farang... Just wondering if you get ordinary local Thais there too, like you do in most of the clubs/discos in Bangkok. Like DJ Station, believe it or not, once you get to know the place, most of the Thai boys there (at least on the ground floor) are not moneyboys. They're just out having fun with their friends but they're so friendly (and usually horny) so it's easy to chat them up.

Welcome back beachlover! You have peaked my interest if you aren't a farang are you Thai?

Liked

Especially in Nab you will get, particularly at weekends, many Thais (non commercial) coming from Bangkok. I was in Pattaya 3 weeks ago - both Nab and Dave are great places - but I think Nab really does take the no 1 spot, in my humble opinion

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by stevehadders
    Especially in Nab you will get, particularly at weekends, many Thais (non commercial) coming from Bangkok. I was in Pattaya 3 weeks ago - both Nab and Dave are great places - but I think Nab really does take the no 1 spot, in my humble opinion
    Cool....Thanks Steve. Sounds worth going to then.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Alaan
    Just looking for an update on the late night 'after hours' venues/discos in Pattaya.

We will be in Pattaya for a week of my Thailand visit start of next month. Staying at Mosaik as usual and just wondered if anybody has recently been to NAB, Dave Man Club and if they are still 'the places' for after hours fun. I know the Pattaya gay guys can be very fickle with their choice of after work venues. Any new popular places sprung up since july?

Also on another forum I noticed a reference to TNT club? near sunee somewhere, I think i may have been to this place once many years ago, I dont even know/remember where it is in the sunee area, anybody have recent info on it and advise exactly where it is?

I'll visit both botyztown and sunee during the visit, and probably check out Jomtien complex too just to see how busy or not things are.

Any tips/info from any recents visit will be appreciated.
    Yes i think is the answer to the question about the above mentioned clubs being the "in places-"-i practically live here now and i frequent them all the time,and have not heard about any other alternatives that the pattaya guys are flocking to (apart from a karaoke place i was told about last nite in nab,but dont have any info on that yet )will keep updated

Nab is the biggest--attracts a slightly older nonmoneyboy crowd (yes mbs are there also )--a lot of students/bangkok boys frequent here esp at the weekends ,these guys are up for fun also, but have to work harder,all part of the fun of the chase !!! :happy7:
    the shows are ok,2 shows ,1 at 1.30 ,and 1 at 3.45 (approx 30min)--if u find the show too boring u can als pop into Fashion Club,next doorand listen to the music there and try to find the gays guys in the crowd !!!
    Has great eye candy with 4 groups of sexy coyotes on stage whenever there is no show --these guys are not Mbs like the gogo bars boys (nab has an off fee of 3000b(as per june 10) for them )ie they want them dancing all night --however u can make contact with them(or any of the cute pr/wait staff)and if they like u u can make arrangments for later --these guys(coyotes) get paid 700b per nite +drink tips --a good monthly wage ,so some treat as a normal job and no more --i have 1 coyote friend i know over 2 years,realy popular guy and i have never seen him to be offed .

The Dave is a smaller club, really tends to get a lot of the fem type bar boys going there --those guys are easily available to hook up with ,also the coyotes there are mostly also available to take off ,but the shows are longer than Nab ,and less dancing by the coyotes,not as much fun as nab IMHO

TnT pub the smallest place is only 5 min walk from Mosaik !!!any taxi driver (from outside either of the 2 other clubs will know it , )--its a late nite place does not get going before 5 (the back disco place )--a lots and lots of fun can be had there(lots of bar boys )-its late ,lot of whiskey has been drank by then etc --easy to hook up with guys there --I left it mon morn at 9.30 ,with still people inside !!!
    There is another place called Scan ,but seems to have lost out to tnt as the place to go late

Go Enjoy :laughing3: :laughing3:

Liked

Thanks for the excellent update martin911. I have been coming to Thailand/Pattaya for a decade and still don't know where TNT is. Apparently I was actually there one night, (so I was told by a friend recently), many moons ago but I dont remember it at all! must've been a good night. I'll maybe look in by.

We always go to NAB on a Pattaya trip and always enjoy ourselves there. A while since I've been to Dave Man I'll maybe try get there this trip. We also still like to go to Hollywood sometimes, and very occassionally Xyte, only because we are friends with one of the singers there really.

Also like the Thai country pub places with live bands like Gra-nam not far from Hollywood, in fact sometimes we go there after Hollywood about 2am, nice food there too.