Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cucumber + Salt & Pepper + other Restaurants

Liked

Cucumber + Salt & Pepper + other Restaurants

Friend who has been in Pattaya a few weeks now, mentioned he never sees me at dinner when I am in town. We compared notes and he eats at Salt and Pepper across from Mosaik where he stayed, Cucumber in South Road , S+P in Tukcom and Sizzlers. In fact he said he and his Thai bf eat in the buffet area of Tukcom quite often which is very inexpensive.

When he is by himself he favours the Irish Pub in Second road and the restaurants around the Movie theatre. I was surprised to hear that Brunos had closed, but I rarely go there except for a charity night

Some nights he and his bf go to Mignon ,Tuis and Rabbit or will walk along Jomtien away from the gay area and try different restaurants.

I had not realised I had formed dining habits associated with Sunee, Boystown or Jomtien and no where else. Time for a change.

Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Re: Cucumber + Salt & Pepper + other Restaurants

Oh wow Bruno's has closed ? I honestly didn't know ,I couldn't afford it any way lol

Myself and BF just love Cucumber restaurant.

Oh guess what guys,I am banned from Gaybuttons forum as he is watching my IP adress and doesn't like Cdmatt who is not me .

Quote Originally Posted by jeramihah
    Oh guess what guys,I am banned from Gaybuttons forum as he is watching my IP adress and doesn't like Cdmatt who is not me .

There appears always to be two sides to every story.

Liked

Is there a buffet restaurant in Tukcom, or did you mean the food court?
    [size=7][color=#0000FF][i]"quiet1":[/i] the poster previously known as [i]"bkk gwm"[/i][/color][/size]

Liked

Point of order: Bruno is NOT closed - the old premises are under renovation but they are still open in temporary premises in the next block down towards Jomtien. Not that I eat there!
    There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Liked

to quiet 1: yes probably the food court they described it as you buy a ticket and then select what you want.
    on reflection somethng like Royal Garden?

To patexpat: they mentioned that from a baht-bus they saw it was closed. not sure if there was a notice.

I forgot they had a birthday celebration at a french restaurant down a soi on the way to Jomtien, before top of hill. They were very impressed. Do you know name please.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    to quiet 1: yes probably the food court they described it as you buy a ticket and then select what you want.
    on reflection somethng like Royal Garden?

To patexpat: they mentioned that from a baht-bus they saw it was closed. not sure if there was a notice.

I forgot they had a birthday celebration at a french restaurant down a soi on the way to Jomtien, before top of hill. They were very impressed. Do you know name please.
    Cafe Des Amies

Liked

heh, really? What a dick. Let me guess, you're in Seattle?

I should almost register a bunch of different accounts, using 30 different IP addresses from around the world, then talk to myself on his forums.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat

Sounds like it may be Cafe des Ami?
    There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Liked

Oh guess what guys,I am banned from Gaybuttons ...
    So how many times are you go to say that you were banned in another forum? If I wanted to read Gaybuttons I would go there. And who are you anyway?