List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy endings in straight massage places.

Liked

Happy endings in straight massage places.

A gay guy only half out of the closet travelling as a carer for his grandparents ,asked me about massage during daytime as he is on call from dinner . I sent him to Boyztown where there are 3 near Cafe Royale and to Blue House opposite Mosaik and Royal House just the other side of Tukcom.

He told me they were too open and obvious and he was too shy to enter or ask the boys.
    I gave up and was surprised when he told me he did very well at the straight massage.

He got lost in Tukcom and came out the back door and right there was a small massage with 3 handsome Thai boys with the usual chairs inside for foot massage. He felt safe there and after they washed his feet he was offered a full massage upstairs.

He was quite at ease with a discreet nude massage even when the hands started to get very close.When the boy rubbed an obvious erection against his feet he went with the flow.Both had a happy ending. He was too shy to return so whenever he saw a massage with boys as well as girls he returned the smiles. He got lucky 5 times out of 7 times in the straight places.

Now back home he emailed me to protest that there are no gay massages where he lives, he plans to return this time by himself and claims to be in love for the first time.

He would not tell me which other places he got lucky at, except one was on the way from Tukcom to the internet shop in Sunee. Looks like I will have to be more observant walking around in future.

Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Happy endings in other than gay massage places.

I tend to want a professional (i.e. proper) massage. If the guy doing the massage is cute and it happens to lead onto something else afterwards then it's a bonus.

I've been to a couple of "straight" places where the guy has gotten horny and frisky towards the end, to my pleasant surprise. But only after doing a really good, thorough massage.

I've also been to a couple of upscale spas in Thailand/Asia where the you think there's no chance of anything happening at all, yet something has happened. For this to happen, the therapist has to be gay and has to be attracted to you.

The last time I had a massage in Thailand, I asked the therapist to do a strong massage because I was pretty sore all over. I emphasised this because he looked gay and I wanted a proper massage, not playing around.

He did a great strong massage. After I turned over I was naturally aroused (he was very cute). He grinned and started teasing me sarcastically saying, "oh ok so you want a strong massage... strong massage... only strong massage" LOL. He had me there.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    I gave up and was surprised when he told me he did very well at the straight massage.
    He got lost in Tukcom and came out the back door and right there was a small massage with 3 handsome Thai boys with the usual chairs inside for foot massage. He felt safe there and after they washed his feet he was offered a full massage upstairs.
    Your friend is deceiving himself. The place you refer to behind Tukcom is not a straight massage house. Yes, it has guys and girls giving massages; the guys give gay massages.

There is another house on the way to Sunee, across from Bordeaux restaurant that also has girls and guys that give massages.Some of the boys from Nice Boys live upstairs.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois
    Your friend is deceiving himself. The place you refer to behind Tukcom is not a straight massage house. Yes, it has guys and girls giving massages; the guys give gay massages.

There is another house on the way to Sunee, across from Bordeaux restaurant that also has girls and guys that give massages.Some of the boys from Nice Boys live upstairs.

Had a Pm asking me if the one you refer to was one of them Dont know Opposite Bordeaux or the other side, south road side of Mosaik?

It has been suggested in the PM that around the corner , is it soi 16 there are 2 more possibilities.
    He wont say but did mention he had at least one close to the movies

Liked

Had a Pm asking me if the one you refer to was one of them Dont know Opposite Bordeaux or the other side, south road side of Mosaik?
    It has been suggested in the PM that around the corner , is it soi 16 there are 2 more possibilities.
    He wont say but did mention he had at least one close to the movies
    The massage house just in back of TukCom, I believe is named Relax.
    Walking toward Sunee he would be close to Royal House and Blue House (next to old Flamingo Hotel). Walking past Flamingo and Salt&Pepper, go left, around the corner, where there is a massage house but don't know name. This massage house with guys and girls is across from the side of Bordeaux. Don't know name of soi.

Liked

Re: Happy endings in straight massage places.

Quote Originally Posted by travelerjim
    I also would like to know the answer to what is a reasonable tip. My first thought was the tip should equal the cost of the massage.
    I think there is a definite trend away from the gay massage shops of past,
    like those found in Boyztown, and the Royal House or Blue House Massage in the
    DayNight area, and Derby Club and others in Jomtien.

Just my opinion. Why?

There are new shops opening and they are much more affordable,
    and the fellas may please you just as well. In fact I have found them to be better
    at giving a massage than those found in the gay shops.

There are many new massage places around TukCom area of South Pattaya.
    .....Somjit Massage just opened - 1 hour oil massage 200 baht.
    located West side of TukCom, close to AuBuerre Restaurant. Real clean & NEW.
    The boys there will take good care of you.

Your suggested tip is OK and happily received by the fellas,
    hoping you will come back and see them again soon.

Also, additional massage shops in the area:
    .....The shop next to Salt & Pepper Restaurant - 1 hour oil 200 baht.
    .....The shop across from TukCom - South side - 1 hour oil 200 baht.
    .....The shop across from DayNight2 Hotel...1 hour oil 250 baht.

These are not overtly gay massage shops, but you may be surprised, Up to You?

tj
    I saw a place I did not try at the rear of Tukcom where the guys wore full length silk trousers and tops, that I thought the boys looked quite sexy. Somehow I get turned off by T shirt and shorts all the time and like a bit of mystery. I remembered those boys wondering what was under the silk trousers, as I walked past half a dozen places in Boystown and Jomtien over the next two days. I regret not finding out.

Liked

Just had an email and he discussed tips. The massage was 500 baht and he offered the boy who gave him a happy ending, a 500 baht tip. He at first knocked it back as too much but then with a huge smile accepted it.

Both the boy and my friend had a happy ending and I wonder if that is a factor?

Liked

Aha! Sounds like 300 baht would have been quite welcome then.
    Cunt Pride!

Liked

A friend who is a client at Relax uses a sliding scale for the tip. Basic tip about 300 Baht + 100 Baht if the masseur is nude + 100 Baht if he has a happy ending + 100 Baht if the masseur has a happy ending.

Liked

I know the massage shop you're talking about, and I can confirm. Your friend didn't get lucky at a straight massage place. He went to a gay "happy ending" massage parlor.

During one period, I was staying at Mosaik, and went there quite often. Put in a day of work, and have a great massage waiting for me around the corner. :-)