Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Club one seven Chiang mai

Club one seven Chiang mai

Espa??a some times - Pattaya rest of the time.
    Liked: 1

Re: Club one seven Chiang mai

Have stayed in Club one seven in both Chaing Mai and Phuket and highly recommend both.

Liked

I have a reservation at Club One Seven Chiang Mai in January. I have stayed at the one in Phuket and I enjoyed my stay there very much. The rooms were comfortable and very clean, and the staff were exceptional. If the accommodations and staff in CM are anything like Phuket, then I am sure it will be a pleasure.

Liked

I've heard a few people say some nice things about the new Club One Seven in Chiangmai but I've never been there. I would note that it is a bit out of the way and would require transportation to just about anywhere you might want to go (although the rather nice One2Come massage place is within fairly easy walking distance from there).

The Chiangmai place is on the east side of the Ping River off of Charoen Pratet, approximately a mile south of the night market area.

Liked

It is a beautiful resort at the river: there are renovated luxury old lanna houses :headbang: incl. a lovely pool
    (penis-form), garden, sauna etc. (transports by tuk-tuk into the city are very cheap) :hello1: greetings from Switzerland!

Quote Originally Posted by pudel
    incl. a lovely pool (penis-form),
    Penis-form?

Quote Originally Posted by combat
    Quote Originally Posted by pudel
    incl. a lovely pool (penis-form),
    Penis-form?
    From the Club one seven Chiang Mai web site

If that is "penis-form" to pudel then I think he must be a very charitable person ... taking off all those deformed guys when there are so many perfect ones around.

Liked

No. The pool above is at Club One Seven Phuket.

This is the one in Chiang Mai

If [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/YouTube.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/MySpace.jpg[/img] I'll [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/Google.jpg[/img] your [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/Yahoo.jpg[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Sen Yai

I stand corrected. Pudel must be a size queen.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Sen Yai

And, rather realistically, it even has a few of those little warts on the head of the cock that one sometimes sees on boys from less respectable venues!
    "The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]