Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Website happy boys bar and blessing

Liked

Website happy boys bar and blessing

Happy Boys bar received a blessing.

We are Happy to tell you, Happy Boys bar has a Website.
    Thanks To Khun Wim it is also in Dutch.
    Later we will make in French and German to.

http://www.happyboysbar.com

Attached Images Attached Images
    Happy Boys Bar: Happy Times are waiting for you!

Re: website happy Boys Bar

I remember I walked into this bar, saw the garish paint on the walls, got an immediate headache and walked right out. My God, who decorated that place??!!

Liked

A note to the web designer: I do *NOT* appreciate web sites who unexpectedly start blasting music away while I attempt to read the home page.

I close the page immediately, just to turn off the da*ned music. Hence, to me, your web site is a waste of time.
    [size=7][color=#0000FF][i]"quiet1":[/i] the poster previously known as [i]"bkk gwm"[/i][/color][/size]

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Maybe that's a bit harsh. But yeah, if it's going to play music, the video should not play automatically. People should click on it to play it.

Liked

I loved that music. I think it was called Beutiful girls. Anyone know who it was by ? (it wasn't the original)
    [color=#0000BF]why you no risson[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by quiet1
    A note to the web designer: I do *NOT* appreciate web sites who unexpectedly start blasting music away while I attempt to read the home page.

I close the page immediately, just to turn off the da*ned music. Hence, to me, your web site is a waste of time.

A note to quiet1: Why don't you (as I do) just turn your speakers off by default?

An added bonus is that if you enter any "voiced" gay chat sites you are not met by that hideous noise that sounds like steam escaping, but is in fact the result of all the sissy marys lisping at the same time.

:dontknow:

Liked

Just an observation about the new website, if you click on "Our Staff", you will see a great selection of the boys. I would hope some other places would follow this example and post nice pics of the boys.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by quiet1

poor baby, did the music scare you? newsflash: when you start bitching about how loud the music
    is when you go out to bars and clubs (or visit their websites), you're getting too old to be in those places.

Liked

Good website, nice to see some info about the bar and the staff, but as with most things in the bar industry keeping the info up-to-date is the difficulty, particularly info on the staff as they tend come and go, and move around so much.

I have been to Happy Boys and the atmosphere is good, have never been upstairs yet. Do the dancers rotate upstairs as well. There have been a couple of times I visited Happy Boys and it was very busy, but i wasn't sure if the upper level is only for going with a chosen boy/one-on-one for some intimate fun, or if you can just go up there to enjoy your drink same as downstairs if it is busy there. Do they have dancing pods upstairs? Sometimes it is not clear from the photos.

Also, is access to the upper level gained using the steps at the rear near the bar area, or is that for the staff only, the set as you come into the bar being for customers?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Alaan
    I have been to Happy Boys and the atmosphere is good, have never been upstairs yet. Do the dancers rotate upstairs as well. There have been a couple of times I visited Happy Boys and it was very busy, but i wasn't sure if the upper level is only for going with a chosen boy/one-on-one for some intimate fun, or if you can just go up there to enjoy your drink same as downstairs if it is busy there. Do they have dancing pods upstairs? Sometimes it is not clear from the photos.

Also, is access to the upper level gained using the steps at the rear near the bar area, or is that for the staff only, the set as you come into the bar being for customers?
    Oh, the boys do a lot more than rotate in the upper lounge.

But to be serious, the upper lounge is strictly for one on one, or maybe 2 or 3 on one farang. In the past some dirty old farang would be gawkers/voyeurs, but that does not seem to be the situation now. And no, there are no dancing pods.

The routine seems to be use the front stairs to access the upper lounge and then sneak down the rear stairs with a sheepish grin on one's face.