Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cafe Royale reopened August 17 with pics

Liked

Cafe Royale reopened August 17 with pics

Cafe Royale is about to get its first face lift in a long time. After sat night, the show bar and dining room will close for a month for renovations.

Things must be doing well as my friend arrived without a booking earlier this week and they were full . Admittedly they do no longer have the rooms that now belong to Copa but I think there are still 18 rooms for hire.

Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Re: Cafe Royale closes dining and show area Free BBQ

Currently, at 900B Rack Rate (which means they'll be selling them cheaper) for a standard room I'd be surprised if they weren't full.

Glad it's being renovated though - long overdue.

:happy7:

Seriously guys this person has a mental disorder. Not sure if its brought on with an overdose of something , heavy medication or he has been hitting the bottle for a few hours. God Almighty he is verging on a very serious problem called lunatism! Just read his { now deleted - jinks} reply posts prior to this one. What the fuck has all this crap got to do with Cafe Royale closing for a month!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hime
    Seriously guys this person has a mental disorder. Not sure if its brought on with an overdose of something , heavy medication or he has been hitting the bottle for a few hours. God Almighty he is verging on a very serious problem called lunatism! Just read his { now deleted - jinks} reply posts prior to this one. What the fuck has all this crap got to do with Cafe Royale closing for a month!!
    Maybe the prospect of not hearing El Duo and Khun Toi for a month drove him over the edge.

It takes all sorts you know,.

:dontknow:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

What happened? Did he start posting all sorts of crap but in bigger proportions?

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    What happened? Did he start posting all sorts of crap but in bigger proportions?
    Don't ask Beach, just be happy........

Liked

Re: Cafe Royale closes Piano bar reopens August 17

With David as the night manager it will surely be a nice place to visit at night.Not too sure about the hotel side of things.I stayed there a few times and was not treated properly.i will stay at the Ambiance in sept.but am looking forward to revisiting the bar at LCR.David has a lot of knowledge and experience of the bar trade and will no doubt make things work there..Best wishes to him.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by combat
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Don't ask Beach, just be happy........
    I know, I know... But it's like wanting to see how they finally talked the crazy man down from the ledge.

[youtube:2ywsobjc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdA_SfskrsA[/youtube:2ywsobjc]

Quote Originally Posted by frequentflier
    ......I stayed (at LCR) a few times and was not treated properly.i will stay at the Ambiance in sept..

If you're looking to be taken care of, the Ambiance is certainly the place to be.

:occasion9:

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    Quote Originally Posted by frequentflier
    ......I stayed (at LCR) a few times and was not treated properly.i will stay at the Ambiance in sept..

If you're looking to be taken care of, the Ambiance is certainly the place to be.

:occasion9:
    Like a vey warm reception
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.