Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Japanese Boys

Liked: 1

Japanese Boys

Is there somewhere in Bkk or Pattaya where one will find some cute Japanese boys at the clubs or other hang outs

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Japanese Boys

Hmmm... I wouldn't mind finding such a place too.

Liked

I don't think many Japanese come to Thailand to work in prostitution. That would be a pretty stupid move on their part.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    I don't think many Japanese come to Thailand to work in prostitution. That would be a pretty stupid move on their part.
    I don't think the OP was about Japanese prostitutes working the bars, but rather a query where one might find attractive Japanese men amongst the customers, no?
    [size=7][color=#0000FF][i]"quiet1":[/i] the poster previously known as [i]"bkk gwm"[/i][/color][/size]

Liked

I have fond memories of a Japanese boy in Bangkok. I was staying at The Rose a few years ago and frequenting the swimming pool and male sauna out the back, at various times during the day. This boy was travelling with a small older group of Japanese men and I got the impression that the girlie bars were their evening entertainment, although I think Junior looked but did not touch.

The swimming area was almost always deserted but he was there most of the day relaxing on the shaded bed/chairs, reading a book. I took the chair next to him a few times, he was always very polite and answered when spoken to but I got the message that he would rather be left alone. My repeated suggestions that he should try the sauna were always responded with 'too hot'.

I had given up and retreated to the sauna, but sitting so as to be able to watch the glass window as to who, if anyone, came into the change-room/shower/toilet area. Some time later he came in, I hoped for a sauna but expected just a shower. When I did not hear the water running I opened the door of the sauna to discover that he was using the urinal [against the outer wall of the sauna, just to the right of the door]..a sight to behold. I could not help it but stood and watched, from half a metre away. When he finished it was firm without being hard, so when he tucked it into his brief costumes and as there was no one else about I took the risk and lent over and grabbed it. Getting only oral not physical resistance, I pulled his briefs down and went down on it...his 'not here'...resulted in him being almost dragged into the 'too hot' sauna and with briefs now fully down and being operated on. Coming up for air I changed to a bit of manual stimulation just in time as he fully re-painted the sauna wall.

Saw him at breakfast with his group for breakfast the following morning but unfortunately they were checking out!

Liked

Off the actual topic: but Japanese men can be very sweet and very hot.
    I had a two-year fling with a young Japanese guy in the late 90's (before I had ever come to Thailand) and frankly, remember it with a big silent smile and secret pleasure whenever I fly back there in my mind: not often, but it's still there.
    'Shinji' by name, it was pretty well all about sex ~ he was 23, I was 51 ... it was going nowhere, but the trip was very much worth it. The sex was pretty much out of this world, he being voracious me being willingly intrigued. He was also smart and savvy beyond his age (sometimes I thought he was slightly older than me!) and a really really nice guy . . . he was in fact 'in love' actually.

But the relationship was ultimately doomed by the distance between us: he lived in Vancouver and wouldn't consider living anywhere else (unless it was Tokyo :tard: ), and I 350 miles east, coming to Metropolis only when I could. He ended up with some wrinkled old dude (he was seriously attracted by men older, and apparently, fatter ... which I was not. Not uncommon) who, some time later, managed to help him out with getting a 'Landed Immigrant' (work visa) to Canada, him being on a student visa before that. He was a terrifically sweet guy, very loving, very honest (yes, even about his visa dreams), very funny ... I loved every minute of the two years.
    An absolute cracker in the sack, was he.

About three years after we had parted ways (and I had discovered Thailand, and had found Suphot) I was back in Vancouver one day looking for a digital camera in the Future Shop on the corner of Granville and Robson streets.
    As I reached to open the big glass doors to a grey and rainy afternoon, passing literally by (at a fast clip, as always) was Shinji, with that smile inducing bow-legged walk so common of Japanese men, and that sexy ass as prominent as ever. He hadn't seen me, and I stepped out of the building and started to follow him ... with the intention of saying "hi, and how you doing?" after three or so years with no contact.
    But he was walking away from me very speedily and I had to start running a little to try and catch up. At the first stop lights, it had been green for him, but now ~ poetically ~ turned to red for me ... and I said to myself "oh let it be Dave, to hell with it". I watched him walking away ~ still at speed ~ until he became a speck in the distance. All very Hollywood.
    I've never seen him again.

One has to chip away at the rather serious Japanese demeanour first. After that it can be very good sailing indeed.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

I came across a group last year, I think, in a club in Soi twilight. I actually posted on this forum about it. A group of Japanese guys came in, threw money about and got up on stage and carried on. It was quite entertaining - foir a while, at least. Japan has a very vibrant gay scene (I was a part of it for 10 years), but it is virtually closed to foreigners. I'll write about it sometime.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    I think the OP meant normal Japanese boys visiting... not working as prostitutes.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447
    Japan has a very vibrant gay scene (I was a part of it for 10 years), but it is virtually closed to foreigners. I'll write about it sometime.
    Is it closed off to all foreigners or mainly Caucasian foreigners? What about foreign Asians?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447
    Japan has a very vibrant gay scene (I was a part of it for 10 years), but it is virtually closed to foreigners. I'll write about it sometime.
    I have not yet been turned away from or been made to feel unwelcome at any gay venue in Tokyo, including several bars, a sauna and a few money boy businesses.