Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Article Referring To Andrew Drummond's Appeal Win

Re: Article Referring To Andrew Drummond's Appeal Win

The question is - how long will it be before you start receiving threats from the "fan club" ?

That's presuming your topic isn't deleted before they have the chance.

:hello1: :hello1:

Just when I thought I had eyed a conveniently located hotel in Pattaya in case I decided to visit.....

Good thing I'm trolling this forum eh! lol

Quote Originally Posted by just a moment
    It is also being contested in the Supreme Courts, so the story is not over
    The 'Man In A Dress' might have told the Pattaya Mail that he was going to contest The Appeal Court verdict, but first he has to get permission from the Lower Court and then the Supreme Court will have to decide whether to accept the appeal for review or not. So don't hold your breath 'Wyatt-Dick for Brains-Earp'.

with 42 fabulous rooms and Suites, all luxury; you would be silly to not give it a try.
    To be honest I don't really know Pattaya's standards.. but I'm accustomed to Phuket's standards.. and after seeing Ambiance I'd hardly describe it as fabulous or luxurious.. I don't need a 5 star resort to be happy but if I have to sleep in a 3 star I want it to have a Thai 3 star price.. and Ambiance is definitely expensive...
    Again I'm solely referring to pics/rates I saw on the website..

Oh you need THE VENUE THEN

ROOMS FROM 999 baht?

http://www.thevenuejomtien.com/
    And worth not a baht more! Personally, I prefer a hotel with a bed instead of a rock slab. And one with an owner who doesn't like to sing off-key at the top of his lungs.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by TotalNewbie
    Just when I thought I had eyed a conveniently located hotel in Pattaya in case I decided to visit.....

Good thinking... you should give it a flipping wide berth. Plenty of other nice places to stay.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by sanook
    It is also being contested in the Supreme Courts, so the story is not over
    The 'Man In A Dress'
    Correction: 'Butt ugly woman in a dress'

I did find what looks to be a nice room in what looks to be a nice place (but you're all welcome to correct me) Copa Hotel or something..
    I was mostly enticed by the tattoed masseurs the show on their massage/sauna section of the webpage :love4:

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover

Good thinking... you should give it a flipping wide berth. Plenty of other nice places to stay.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

with 42 fabulous rooms and Suites, all luxury; you would be silly to not give it a try.
    To be honest I don't really know Pattaya's standards.. but I'm accustomed to Phuket's standards.. and after seeing Ambiance I'd hardly describe it as fabulous or luxurious.. I don't need a 5 star resort to be happy but if I have to sleep in a 3 star I want it to have a Thai 3 star price.. and Ambiance is definitely expensive...
    Again I'm solely referring to pics/rates I saw on the website..
    You have to keep in mind this description of it being "fabulous" with all that "luxury" is coming from someone who recently described a 1-star short-time dump (1,000/night BBBinn in Bangkok) as being comparable and as good to the 5-star Dusit Thani (5,000/night).

I suppose when you're as drugged up and pissed out of your mind as LMTU (just a moment) is it's easy for old cracked bath room fittings to turn to fine marble and an old dump of a room to turn into the presidential suite. With the chemo having killed his tastebuds I'm sure it's easier than ever for him to imagine a cheap cardboard-tasting steak melting in his mouth like Wugyu Beef.