Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Senior Army officer behind Red Shirts named

Liked

Senior Army officer behind Red Shirts named

Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Re: Senior Army officer behind Red Shirts named

Nothing new about this guy, his activities, or his real name. He's been on the wanted list for quite a while.

A few days ago after the protesters cleared part of the barrier to allow evacuations from Chula hospital it was Kattiya who ordered the barricade closed again. Subsequently the lane was again opened. It is probably Kattiya who will not allow the protest to retreat to behind the Saracin intersection.

Its also suggested that he might be behind the men in black...(I'm being polite here)

As always this protest has nothing to do with what is best for Thailand, but only what is best for the few 'despots' such as Toxsin and his followers...

And what about some of the sleaze who are in the current government? No different at all, they are all out to line their own pockets. It looked like a rogues gallery on TV this morning..

Quote Originally Posted by FOF
    And what about some of the sleaze who are in the current government? No different at all, they are all out to line their own pockets. It looked like a rogues gallery on TV this morning..
    Totally agree, God knows what the answer is, let's just hope it doesn't escalate into full bloodshed on the streets....

I saw this article about two days ago in the "Washingtoon Times", which is a "Moony" paper accdg to Wikipedia (I'm not sure what to make of that). The article about the rogue General Kattiya definitely gave me the "willies".

Since it has subsequently been seen on TAN and now on the Thai Visa, I'll note it here in case you haven't seen it.

washingtontimes.com/news/2010/may/10/renegade-joins-thai-red-shirts/
    http://www.tannetwork.tv%2Ftan%2FVie...taID%3D1028949
    http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Seh-Da...t-t364038.html

Renegade joins Thai Red Shirts
    Strikes fear with leaders