Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Beautiful island KOH CHANG

Liked

Beautiful island KOH CHANG

Hi,

A friend of mine has informed me that Koh Chang is the second biggest island after Phuket, is not far away from Bangkok respt. Pattaya and is worth to visit it as it is one of the nicest places to spend holidays there.

Does anyone knows this island and can tell me whether there exist also gay-hotels respt. gay-friendly accommodatiions and in addition how is the gay-scene on this island.

Thanks to everybody for their comments !
    Regards,
    Boy

Liked

Re: Beautiful island KOH CHANG

Hi there I love Kho Chang itтАЩs a very beautiful island lots of nice coves and beaches clean water.
    ItтАЩs been built up somewhat over the last few years but you can still find peace and quiet if thatтАЩs what you want, but now itтАЩs got 7-11s and a disco night club lots of good eating holes, itтАЩs great.
    Good luck on your trip. :glasses7:

Hi,

I was in Koh Chang in march this year. Very beautiful island. But where I stayed, Kai bae beach, there is no gay scene. I stayed in KB resort, very nice middle prized resort. It is gay friendly, sure, but which accommodation in Thailand is not. I took my boyfriend from Pattaya and we had a very nice time there :bounce:
    So my advice is: if you want to have fun with a boy, then take him from Pattaya (or BKK).
    Greets Hans.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

but now itтАЩs got 7-11s and a disco night club lots of good eating holes, itтАЩs great.
    Nearly as nice as Pattaya now?! :rolling:
    G2

Liked

hi everyone
    this might be a stupid question, but its 1 am, no time to do research
    so., how do i get there from pattaya
    thanks

paperboy

arriving may 26

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by boy
    Hi,

A friend of mine has informed me that Koh Chang is the second biggest island after Phuket, is not far away from Bangkok respt. Pattaya and is worth to visit it as it is one of the nicest places to spend holidays there.

Does anyone knows this island and can tell me whether there exist also gay-hotels respt. gay-friendly accommodatiions and in addition how is the gay-scene on this island.

Thanks to everybody for their comments !
    Regards,
    Boy

Try this site for more info there are buses,my friend says you lose a day each way going by bus.Flights are available but not cheap.

http://iamkohchang.com/getting-to-koh-c ... -schedules
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves