Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Car rental in CNX

Car rental in CNX

I am planning to rent a car while I am there for about 2 weeks. Is it a good idea ? I mean, if the city is such a small place and car is not really a requirement, then I wouldn't renting one. But I was thinking that it might help since it is better than spending money on the taxi fare all day, everyday. How hard is it to drive a car there ? I heard that it is totally wild when comparing to the road in the states.

Re: Car rental in CNX

Driving in Chaing Mai is nothing like driving in Bangkok or Pattaya and certainly does not merit the description of "totally wild", although it is far from "conventional". A car or motorbike could be more convenient, but it depends so much on where you are going, where you are staying, and how quickly you get to understand some of the one-way system that its impossible to say. If you haven't been there before, then wait until you get there and see for yourself before making any plans or bookings.