Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Direction to Candle Thai Spa (massage). BKK

Direction to Candle Thai Spa (massage). BKK

Liked

Re: Direction to Candle Thai Spa (massage). BKK

Quote Originally Posted by jingmith
    can anyone give me directions to Candle Thai massage near Rana IV. cheers
    Their website http://www.candlethaispa.com/ merely has photos of a parking garage. The address is 18/457 Rama 4 City Court, Rama 4 Road, Soi Pukjit, Lumpini, Patumwan, Bangkok Thailand 10330, i.e., on the bottom floor of two apartment blocks on the Lumpini boxing stadium side of Rama 4. Santuary Spa is at 18/455 Rama 4 Court, Rama 4 Rd.

Liked
    May be this map can help you

Liked: 1

Candle T Massage

Rama IV travelling away from Silom and Lumphini Park. Take the left side of the road to opposite huge Lumphini Tower with skyline sign. The soi is full of street restaurants. The first condo on the right is Rama IV Court wak in and along the shops to Candle T. Just a short walk from Pinnacle Hotel or Malaysia Hotel.
    I hope that my posts will be of use.

thanks. i will give it a try and hope i can find it. which street do i turn down off rama IV?

Candle Thai spa

If you are walking on the opposite side of Lumpinee Tower, on Rama 4, you will notice stalls selling lottery tickets, flowers n foodstuff. When you see a bank (KSB Bank if I am not mistaken), turn into the soi and walk for a few minutes and you will see the Rama Court apartment building. The spa is actually one of the shops in the car park basement building.