Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Semi-Gay massage places...

Liked

Semi-Gay massage places...

lol sorry for the title. dunno what else to put....

are there any nice massage places where my gal friend can also get a proper massage in silom together with me?

for me, of cos must have...extras.. hahha so i need the place to have nice guys too....

anyone?

I Love You Too

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Semi-Gay massage places...

Can't your girl just wear a strap-on? It would make this trip soooo much simpler, and definitely cheaper!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Lots of places with boy and girl therapists in Silom.

I can't remember the name of this place I go... it is near Saladaeng (spelling) BTS/skytrain station on Silom Road... near Coffeeworld I think. Any remember the name?

Anyway... they have male and female. I've always get a good strong massage there... and for some reason, though not all the males out the front are good looking I always end up inside with a really cute boy or hunky/handsome guy doing my massage and drooling.

Quote Originally Posted by camperboy
    are there any nice massage places where my gal friend can also get a proper massage in silom together with me? for me, of cos must have...extras.. hahha so i need the place to have nice guys too....
    This is a difficult problem because you created this difficult situation for yourself.

Beachlover's suggestion of the Silom Road places is right and not right at the same time. There are indeed plenty of massage shops along Silom Road clustered around the Saladaeng Station area. I don't have to name any, they are sooooo obvious.

The problem is that precisely because they are unisex, therefore they are not gay-sex places. They will meet your friend's requirement but you will be making the sacrifices. Firstly, the boys employed there are not chosen for sex appeal; especially if your taste runs to Tawan-type proportions, you will be mightily disappointed. Secondly, the boys may refuse to do anything sexual. They are mostly straight and sex is not in their job description. Many would be willing if you indicate so (the 1000-baht tip being hard to turn down), but some are known to refuse. Or they will do a handjob but won't let you touch them; they will not even take off their shorts. Thirdly, there is not enough privacy in that doorways may only be curtained, partitions don't reach the ceiling, and the bathroom is shared by both sexes.

If I were you, I'd send her to one place along Silom, I myself go to Fan Club on Soi Convent and then agree to meet at an appointed time later at a KFC or Burgerking. Fan Club is a gay erotic massage place. Where? Search Shameless Mack.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by macaroni21
    The problem is that precisely because they are unisex, therefore they are not gay-sex places. They will meet your friend's requirement but you will be making the sacrifices. Firstly, the boys employed there are not chosen for sex appeal; especially if your taste runs to Tawan-type proportions, you will be mightily disappointed. Secondly, the boys may refuse to do anything sexual. They are mostly straight and sex is not in their job description. Many would be willing if you indicate so (the 1000-baht tip being hard to turn down), but some are known to refuse. Or they will do a handjob but won't let you touch them; they will not even take off their shorts. Thirdly, there is not enough privacy in that doorways may only be curtained, partitions don't reach the ceiling, and the bathroom is shared by both sexes.
    Well, it depends what your priorities are. Mine's always to get a good massage. If a cute boy does it... it's a nice bonus. If he gets frisky... this is also a bonus. In fact, I kind of like not knowing if anything will happen. A bit of uncertainty makes it exciting.

I don't even mind if a lady does it. In fact, I don't really know any good massage places in Phuket with boys so my regular place there is with a lady who does a really good massage (and for some reason NEVER covers anything with a towel).

Anyway, to dispute the issues you raise... this place on Silom Rd (which I forget the name to) has properly partitioned rooms and... in all except one instance, I've always gotten a cute masseur there, even though it's randomly chosen... they've always been gay... and always gotten quite frisky... stripped off their clothes etc. And never asked for a tip like I hear about... but I usually give them 1,000+ baht or something as opposed to the normal 200 baht tip for therapeutic massage only... But I guess none of this is guaranteed to happen.

The last two times were particularly good... first time the boy was a real hunk... and geez was he skillful. Don't think I've ever had a handjob quite like that. I didn't want to come (was going out clubbing afterwards) but he insisted and well, once you go past a certain point... And then after I came he let off his own like a fountain. What a mess.

The second time it was just before I was to head to the airport for home. I got this really cute Isaan boy... for some reason he spoke Chinese... kept saying, "ni hen ker ai" (you are very cute)... really sweet and likable. Wish I'd gotten to know him.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Well, it depends what your priorities are. Mine's always to get a good massage. If a cute boy does it... it's a nice bonus. If he gets frisky... this is also a bonus. In fact, I kind of like not knowing if anything will happen. A bit of uncertainty makes it exciting.
    It's amusing how often this kind of "advice" is given on forums: a shoot-from-the-hip response that is irrelevant to the question. In this case, camperboy specifically wrote:"for me, of cos must have...extras."

Giving him a response that, well, in this place it may or may not happen but you should be happy in the event that it does - is not a useful response.

I'm kind of reminded of when paperboy asked for recommendations of where to find Thai food near his hotel Welcome Plaza, the responses he got were recommendations of Western restaurants in Sunee and Jomtien :laughing3:

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    to dispute the issues you raise... this place on Silom Rd (which I forget the name to) has properly partitioned rooms and... in all except one instance, I've always gotten a cute masseur there, even though it's randomly chosen... they've always been gay...
    But as you know, there are loads of unisex places along Silom Road, and the one you have in mind is a specific one, perhaps unusual in that they have gay boys. So here again, unless you can name the massage parlour, or else give very detailed instructions of which one it is among the dozens of others, it can't be helpful to camperboy. It's not actionable advice. Is he going to have to try each and every one in turn to chance upon the one you used but can't name?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by macaroni21
    I'm kind of reminded of when paperboy asked for recommendations of where to find Thai food near his hotel Welcome Plaza, the responses he got were recommendations of Western restaurants in Sunee and Jomtien :laughing3:
    That's true but PB is a troll (think Andyinoz, psychiatrist, BadBoyBilly, Mr Sydney) so any responses were irrelevant altogether.

The OP did say he wanted a unisex place... as these places are. Having said that, I'd worry that if he turned up with what looks like his girlfriend... then whatever boy he is with is likely to think he is straight and hesitant to try anything frisky... even if he finds him han-sam.