Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Fishing in north thailand

Liked: 1

Fishing in north thailand

Does anyone fish in North thailand
    i had a day in a dam fishing but i didnt understand 1 bit of Thai so i was confused
    they use a spring like divice and fill it with bread and 15cm down was a hook to put bait on ,does anyone know what bait they use

OHH if anyone says what the fuck this is got to do with gay Thailand ,the answer to this is I am GAY

Liked

Re: Fishing in north thailand

No claim to be a guru on this subject, but if you are useing bread for bait you are probably trying to catch a carp like fish,, that is what we use in USA .. A carp is a bottom feeding fish that grow very big,, A little known fact is that the Jewish cermonial fish on Friday is
    Gefilta fish, it is made from carp.. Most people do not care for carp as an eating fish.

Quote Originally Posted by bing
    No claim to be a guru on this subject, but if you are useing bread for bait you are probably trying to catch a carp like fish,, that is what we use in USA .. A carp is a bottom feeding fish that grow very big,, A little known fact is that the Jewish cermonial fish on Friday is
    Gefilta fish, it is made from carp.. Most people do not care for carp as an eating fish.
    The bread in the spring like thing to attract the fish but they using a bait and i dont know what it is

Liked

Gra
    If they had the feeder packed with bread then they would have bread onthe hook..Was you fishing for catfish? Banana can sometimes be used but that would be for other fish.
    [color=#0000BF]why you no risson[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by giggsy
    Gra
    If they had the feeder packed with bread then they would have bread onthe hook..Was you fishing for catfish? Banana can sometimes be used but that would be for other fish.
    Nope it was not bread and it was not banana ,i do believe it should of been bread but it wasnt i think they might been using cooked chicken a part around the bone but im not sure ....OHHH catfish that another story ,everyday we went the markets(food) my boy asked me if i wanted fish today..so i said yes we can have fish today.walked up to the fish place and i said wow catfish ,he looked at me and laughed trying to explain to him why we call it catfish..For the rest of my trip around thailand we met with his friends he always told them about catfish..they think it quiet funny we call a certan fish catfish...Also i dont know what fish we were trying to catch cause when we got one it snapped the line....