Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: TJ and Insurance

Liked

TJ and Insurance

While enjoying the posting about how to tell you have been in Thailand too long, I noticed Traveler Jim has quite a selection of Traveler Insurance for the farangs who visit for a few weeeks. I have used Patriot Elite for some time and ' knock on wood' that I have not had to use any of the benefits, but it does take away some of the concerns one may have it you were to become ill or have an accident while traveling. Years ago TJ suggested taking a Thai friend to the dentist instead of getting him a gold piece. I added putting a new set of glasses on the list too when one of my Thai friends thanked me for offering a trip to the dentist and mentioned that his glasses were scratched and he would prefer new glasses instead. If my memory bank is serves me well, I think we did the glasses and dentist that trip.

Re: TJ and Insurance

Quote Originally Posted by bing
    If my memory bank is serves me well, I think we did the glasses and dentist that trip.
    ... and the amateur :thebirdman: proctologist? :rolling: