Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya Hotel PLUS more questions

Liked

Pattaya Hotel PLUS more questions

After 6 weeks freezing my ass off in Europe, i have decided to go back to Thailand again to warm up a little. I'm doing my usual trip - time divided between Bangkok and pattaya. I've just booked the Rose Hotel in Bangkok (always had a great time there), and was going to book the Ambiance in pattaya, where I usually stay. However, as i tend to spend most evenings in Sunee Plaza, can anyone recommend a hotel there? (budget up to 2000 bt per night). I did a quick search on the forum but couid not find any useful info.
    Thanks.

Liked

Re: Pattaya Hotel

You can't beat Mosaik -- http://www.mosaikpattaya.com/

3 - 5 minute walk, and you're in Sunnee! Make sure to ask for a full week though, and not just a few nights. One time I went in, and said four nights, which came out to 4800 I think (1200/night). Went back and said I'd like it for the full week, and it turned out to be cheaper than four nights!

Liked

You might like to book a few days at Howards Guest House, Punya has a few superior rooms that are still under your price per day. The neat thing is that Howards is a two minute walk from Crazy Dragon. After you look it over you may decide to spend the rest of your time there.

Espa??a some times - Pattaya rest of the time.
    Liked: 1

Hotel Don Plaza is right in Sunee and looks ok although I have never stayed there take a look here...... http://www.don-plaza-pattaya.com/dpen/accomodation.php hope this helps

Liked

Re: Pattaya Hotel and bars

I walked past the Don Plaza many times last year but never bothered to wander in and take a look around. It always seemed deserted and very quiet - in fact, I thought it might be closed. The Mosaik apartments sound good but I don't feel secure bringing a "friend" back to an apartment. In a hotel, at least the people at the front desk are there to look out for you by keeping the guy's ID. I did spot a new boutique style hotel (on second Rd, I think) but can't remember the name. Does anyone know it? And is it gay-friendly? Nothing worse than walking into the lobby with a guy and all the straights leering at you. I was actually looking for a place with a swimming pool, as I don't fancy swimming at Jomtien.
    While I'm at it, are there any new bars in the Jomtien Complex worth visiting? I noticed Rockhard Boys was closed last year. I will spend most of my time at Krazy Dragon (nice to see one of my "friends" there featuring in KD's video on its website; I spent a lot of time with him) but if I go to the beach it would be nice to drop into a bar nearby.
    Also (sorry!).......are there any new bars in BKK Silom area? And how is Solid going these days? And Screwboys? I'm just determined to stay away from Soi Twilight this time.
    Can't wait to get back!

Quote Originally Posted by bing
    You might like to book a few days at Howards Guest House, Punya has a few superior rooms that are still under your price per day. The neat thing is that Howards is a two minute walk from Crazy Dragon. After you look it over you may decide to spend the rest of your time there.
    Spend the rest of your time in Krazy Dragon instead of in your "superior room"?

Sounds like a good choice to me!

:hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1:

Liked

Re: Pattaya Hotel PLUS more questions

However I like Howards generally...and the location is great for me.....the price is right.....and i will probably book there again......I just wish he would get some soft beds......those things are so hard it like sleeping on the floor.....I dont like the beds.

I will give two guys guest house a try this year...i think But a swimming pool sounds nice also...hmm

Liked

Scottish-guy...if only I could!
    Accommodation next door to KD. Mark, how about it?? You'd make a fortune.
    Well, so much for Howards. i was actually seriously considering it, but if the beds are hard, then forget it.
    Back to the drawing board.

Liked

Maybe check out Sanya apartments:

http://www.sanya-apartments.com/

I can recommend them as well, as they're excellent. Very clean rooms, and probably three times the size of a typical Mosaik room for half the price. Full kitchen, lots of utensils, good location with lots of convenience stores, pubs, and restaurants right beside you, nice TVs, DVD, wi-fi, leather couches, etc. A little further walk to Sunnee, at about 8 minutes though.

The staff are great, 24x7, and will be happy to photocopy / take the boy's ID. There's even a sign saying if you're being an unknown guest to your room, it's advised that you get the staff to photocopy their ID. At the same time they don't require it, so you have the freedom to do what you want. It's a lady bar, but the staff are Thai, so of course they're great. Then I never had any issues with the farangs with their Thai girls whatsoever. Then again, I don't bring a different boy to the room each night, so it might be a bit different of a scenario if you do. I honesty don't know.

Liked

Whilst this is across the road from Boyztown it is still not a long walk to Sunee and it has a large swimming pool. Absolutely no problem with visitors.

http://www.royalpalaceroyaltwins.com/
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves