Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: BIG BIG THANKYOU

Liked

BIG BIG THANKYOU

I just wanted to say to thankyou to all the nice people on here who have helped and to thank the web master for such a great site

Since joining the site
    I have sucsesfully booked my airport transfere, booked my pattaya hotel and bangkok hotel, also found a web site for flights out of pattaya to other destination if i choose to use it, alll to this web site
    i would have not managed to do all that without the help and advice from board members
    thankyou
    once again thankyou to the sawatdee web site people, great web site

If i need to ask anything else i will and will on this site

thanks

paperboy

Similar Threads:

Re: BIG BIG THANKYOU

Your welcome, Paperboy.

Just wondering...what hotels did you book in Pattaya and Bangkok? What transfer service did you use? What website did you locate to use to find flights to and from Phuket, Bangkok and Koh Samui from U Tapao?

Before you do book one of those flights from U Tapao, you might consider that while there is only a 40 minute drive from Pattaya to there (vs 90 minutes to BKK) your flight either to Phuket or Koh Samui will be by turboprop, taking twice as long as a jet from BKK. You'll be paying more for a flight from there that takes about the same amount of total travel time (car+plane).

After all the help requested and given here, maybe others could benefit by your decisions!