Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bar prices

Bar prices

Whats the average price of drinks nowadays in boys town and sunnie plaza, and does any person think that we are being ripped off

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Bar prices

Clearly the prices of drinks in the bars is a major concern to you, as you have complained about them regularly, and presumably as soon as someone responds to another thread on this topic, you will do so again. This is neither entertaining, productive, nor generally informative. The prices are what the prices are, and if you can't afford them, tough! Moaning won't change a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by aot87
    Whats the average price of drinks nowadays in boys town and sunnie plaza, and does any person think that we are being ripped off

Depends how you define "ripped off" and what you expect for your money - but since prices in Sunee can be half those in Boyztown (or less), you have the solution in your own hands if you feel that way.

:happy7: :happy7: :happy7:

Liked

I have not been there since October and will be returning in January, therefore my information is so out of date that you cannot use it.
    Boyztown is more expensive than Sunee.
    Bars are cheaper than go-go, no matter where you go.
    If you are really looking for a cheap night, go buy you beer at a super-store and take it back to you room, little more expensive is to buy it at 7/11 or Family Mart. Then for sex use your own hand.
    If you cannot afford these options, return to your country and do what you must.
    posting.php?mode=smilies&f=9&start=350#

i think 60 baht for a beer in a sunee host bar and 120 in a gogo are good deals. still much cheaper than back home prices in a strip club or disco.

Liked

Drink prices in the bars is only second to how to get from the airport directly to Pattaya in farang obsessiveness on this board.

I have a friend that goes on and on about prices of everything. It's like the whole concept of inflation is some big conspiracy designed to cheat him out of his money.

So in the 90's if memory serves me correct, the drink prices were around 100B and now it's 160. You do the math.

http://www.indexmundi.com/thailand/i...r_prices).html
    E Dok Tong

Quote Originally Posted by DCbob
    I have not been there since October and will be returning in January, therefore my information is so out of date that you cannot use it.
    Boyztown is more expensive than Sunee.
    Bars are cheaper than go-go, no matter where you go.
    If you are really looking for a cheap night, go buy you beer at a super-store and take it back to you room, little more expensive is to buy it at 7/11 or Family Mart. Then for sex use your own hand.
    If you cannot afford these options, return to your country and do what you must.
    posting.php?mode=smilies&f=9&start=350#
    and if you're a bottom - use the hotel's door handle :rolling:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by aot87
    Stay at home, save your money and die a wealthy man!

If we are getting ripped off, what does the OP propose doing to achieve "fair" pricing? Stage a demonstration of placard-carrying farang senior citizens? That would be priceless, on the front page of the Pattaya Mail. As said above, prices are what they are. If that offends you, stay home.

Quote Originally Posted by khorthodkrub
    Quote Originally Posted by DCbob
    .... for (cheap) sex use your own hand.
    and if you're a bottom - use the hotel's door handle :rolling:

....and if you're a size queen turn a chair upside down and bounce on a leg.