Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bad Service at Wild West Boys Pattaya

Liked

Bad Service at Wild West Boys Pattaya

Last night went to WW Boys, and the service was appallingly bad and incompetent. Also those on the stage looked totally bored and uninterested in anything.
    On leaving the waitor made a bit of a show of the change menu when I refused to leave any tip.
    I for one will not be returning to that place in a hurry.
    Have others had similar experiences there recently?

Liked

Re: Bad Service at Wild West Boys Pattaya

I hope this was a one off - I am back in a few weeks and was looking forward to a visit to WWB :crybaby:

Quote Originally Posted by stevehadders
    I hope this was a one off - I am back in a few weeks and was looking forward to a visit to WWB :crybaby:
    I'm not surprised that the guys get bored being on stage...same routine every day and probably making very little money most nights. I'd imagine if you sit at a table that is spending some money that you'll rarely get the stink-eye. I only went to WW once (3 weeks ago) but it was with a group and we had a good time.

Liked

Good to hear - and it makes sense - go to work every day, no off, no money then of course you are not going to be bouncing off the walls!! I will be in with a few friends, and we certainly enjoy ourselves, and we always have very friendly service everywhere - a little tip goes a long way (mmmm!)

Quote Originally Posted by stevehadders
    we always have very friendly service everywhere - a little tip goes a long way (mmmm!)
    Sure enough...call a couple boys down for drinks (or if someone at your table offs one) then everybody's happy.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by zinzone
    Last night went to WW Boys, and the service was appallingly bad and incompetent.
    How so? What was bad and what was incompetent?
    E Dok Tong

Liked

Went there once on my recent trip:

Shite show... Thai skit that all the Thai boys smirked at (but hardly liked) and the Farangs hated
    Followed by endless enigma songs with slow dances and masked dancers

On top of that we had the usual mamasan demands to buy it a drink... WWB is truly a sad reflection of its former self

Gone from Best pattayaland bar to possibly the worst in 15 month in my opinion
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Wild West Boys was my favorite show bar in Pattaya when last visited February/March and previous trips. Even went there 2 nights in a row and show was completely different. Always entertaining and not a cheap production either.

This was in spite of Mama Leila who was perhaps the worst Mamason ever anywhere. But at least she was personable and you could always say no to her drink request.

So am sorry to hear the show has changed and not the same place as it used to be. Always remember it fondly.

Liked

I used to go at least once - may be twice - a week to see the show, but after my last visit where the music was played WAY too loud for me (ok, may be I'm getting old) a reflection I think on the new owner who also runs Dave Man Club, who doesn't appreciate that the audience at WWB is NOT that of Dave Man Club .... sad because I have enjoyed many visits there over the years.
    There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Liked

WWB sucks monkey balls, or at least when I was there. Too much Western theme, the boys don't seem enthusiastic about working at all, the mamasan is trying to sell me a condo, the drinks are expensive, the music is shitty, and on top of that, the boys weren't even that good looking.

Thanks, but no thanks.