List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New vehicle, but not a new driver ... (a yearly tout)

Liked

New vehicle, but not a new driver ... (a yearly tout)

Once again ~ annually in fact ~ I must do my part for my old man and do a little flogging of his business on this Gentleman's Board. I assure you ... you will only see this post once (besides the bumping replies provide).
    High season in Thailand starts around the beginning of November, so this post at this time seems appropriate.

The man in question ~ the genial and courteous Mr Suphot-of-Surin-&-Hua Hin ~ has a taxi / tour guide business which he has on offer to all on the Board ~ and all folks in fact, gay dudes being only a minority fraction of the total ~ to take him up on the invitation and opportunity of enjoying a guided tour of Thailand's pleasures (you choose your definition of 'pleasures' and decide wherever you'd like to find them).

He has acquired a new vehicle this year which much improves the comfort of your journey ... in the main because the back seat is now a 'full' regular seat rather than the cramped half-seat of the old truck. The wheels are also bigger and wider and the suspension more robust, giving a more plush ride overall.

THE THINGS HE CAN DO FOR YOU:

• He can pick you up at the airport and bring you to Hua Hin.[/*:m:213evo8d]
    • He can take you back to the airport (if you are going there from Hua Hin & environs).[/*:m:213evo8d]
    • He can pick you up anywhere, and then take you anywhere.[/*:m:213evo8d]
    • He can take you on long trips (i.e. overnighters) or short.[/*:m:213evo8d]
    • He can be your guide, or just wait around for you to sightsee on your own.[/*:m:213evo8d]
    • He can guide you into the dark and erotic bowels of Bangkok.[/*:m:213evo8d]
    • He can guide you through 'tourist' Bangkok or 'wherever'.[/*:m:213evo8d]
    • He can guide you through up country Khymer temples, back country isaan roads, rarely visited towns along the Mekong ..... yada yada yada.[/*:m:213evo8d]
    • Basically wherever your Thailand adventure calls for a little more personal experience.[/*:m:213evo8d]
    • He speaks quite fluent English.[/*:m:213evo8d]
    • Boardies get a discount![/*:m:213evo8d]
    • Sorry, 'extras' will not happen. :cyclopsani: [/*:m:213evo8d]

This is the vehicle, a Toyota Vigo 4-door diesel: Very comfy passenger seat & back seats, lots of leg room, full aircon, and a quite impressive sound system. Passengers can watch movies or listen to their favourite CD's or DVD's.
    The back seat is big enough for two big farang plus a small Thai, 5 small Thais (LOL), 3 medium-boned farangs, or any combination thereof.
    Luggage can easily be loaded into the backseat if only two customers are engaged, or, if more than two, it can be safely stored in the truck's box as it car comes with a top quality waterproof cover (shown rolled-up in the photo below).

(CLICK TO ENLARGE)

And this is the driver: Mr Suphot is a mature, 40-year old Thai man from Surin Province. He speaks very good English, and will drive as you ask him ... stop where and when you want him to stop ... speed up and slow down as you'd like it. His passengers' safety and happiness are his main concerns.

Prices for the 'taxi' part of the service is held a bit below regular taxi prices in Hua Hin: for instance, nowadays the regular price from HH to Suvarnaphumi Airport (or vice versa) is 2000 baht. He'll do it for 1800 baht.
    Prices for day trips throughout Hua Hin and environs are along the same idea ... slightly below the rate of other services, but that can also depend on how long you wish him to stay out with you.

Prices for long, multi-day guided tours include the customer paying the cost of fuel, meals, and accommodations (where necessary), plus a daily stipend (negotiable within reason, in advance).

Anyone interested in such an adventure can PM me on the Board (or email me at << dnl7748@gmail.com >> and we can discuss details.
    Or you can email Suphot directly at << suphot.tours@gmail.com >> or << suphot.t@hotmail.com >>

Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Re: New vehicle, but not a new driver ... (a yearly tout)

I believe that 'Spike depends on advertising revenues for his subsistence lifestyle. Perhaps you would like to consider taking out an ad?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    He can guide you into the dark and erotic bowels of Bangkok.
    Speaking of Pearl and Edith, what have they been up to recently?
    [size=7][color=#0000FF][i]"quiet1":[/i] the poster previously known as [i]"bkk gwm"[/i][/color][/size]

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    .....this Gentleman's Board.
    You lost me there :boxing:

(But Pot, if you're reading this, "foy" Smiles for me , will ya?)

Liked

Wow, I'm not usually for older guys, but he's kinda a looker. If I hire him, can I flirt with him? :-) Kidding, of course. I still get in shit if I smile at another Thai, let alone flirt with one.

Thanks for the reminder though. I have a half written e-mail here typed up from about a month ago. Give me a couple more weeks to cram some more Thai into my skull, and I'll be in contact.

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    Wow, I'm not usually for older guys, but he's kinda a looker.
    Let me guess: you grew up jerking off to photos of Roddy McDowell in his Cornelius make-up.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Bunny
    Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    Wow, I'm not usually for older guys, but he's kinda a looker.
    Let me guess: you grew up jerking off to photos of Roddy McDowell in his Cornelius make-up.
    Let me guess, you were never truly loved as a child, were you?

Liked

Re: quietl

If you remember Pearl, you date back more than 2008. I miss Pearl too, his Gin&Tonic remarks were always appreciated. I would love to hear what he is doing now as well.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by quiet1
    Speaking of Pearl and Edith, what have they been up to recently?
    Pearl of the Orient became Lunchtime O'booze as for Edith, not a clue.
    E Dok Tong

Liked

I've posted this particular topic once a year for probably the last 4 years, and frankly it has had some success in the sense that Suphot has squired quite a few members of this Board for trips ... some simply airport pickups and returns ... some day trips in and around Hua Hin & environs ... and quite a few for five, six, and seven days into Isaan and up north. All of these are very much appreciated of course.

One of the minor downsides of taking a chance and posting this type of topic is that once in awhile it attracts cretins who slither out and take full advantage of www anonymity.
    Having given my own email address in the opening post I guess I leave myself open to such garbage, and having received one of that ilk I thought it's content might interest some of the more honourable folks on this Board ... as a good example that low lifes do actually come up for air every so often. This email is copied exactly as it was received:

<mixmaster@remailer.privacy.at>
    to dnl7748@gmail.com
    date Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 5:29 PM
    subject vehicle for hire

OK, no "extras" with this dude who is old enough to be a
    grandfather! What a fucking laugh! I mean you must be the
    only guy in the world who is attracted to this kind of stuff.

So will he pimp for us? I pay good money if he picks up
    boys that I want to bed. Of course, I don't want him jumping in
    the sack with us and I want to make that clear right off
    the start.

How the fuck much does he expect for his truck and driving
    and I assume I don't have to pay for his rooms and meals too?
    Or do I?

Is any pimping he does extra? Be explicit since I ain't
    buying no fucking pig in the poke.
    There's a certain amount of "what did I expect" inherent in the very act of posting the topic ~ that I know, and that makes it not really surprising that I (or Suphot) would receive something along these lines sooner or later.
    However, this piece of trash is the first time (in 4 years) either of has been the recipient of something like it, which in a way says a lot of positive things about the membership-as-a-whole of Sawatdee.
    The wording, style, and use of certain words seems very familiar ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand