Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Pattaya Gay TV - 3rd edition online

Pattaya Gay TV - 3rd edition online

Finally there is a 3rd edition of Pattaya Gay TV online . Hopefully we are soon regular with a weekly report, but we are just at the beginning and there are many things to organize. We promise to get better soon.
    Have a look www.pattayagaytv.com

Liked

Re: Pattaya Gay TV - 3rd edition online

Hi, Love the Pattaya Gay TV,,, All three have been great. Keep up the good work.

Liked

I like the web concept just too bad you had to fill it with all that "World Class Pattaya Entertainment" You need a few camera lights on reflectors. Also, edit the shots of the audience, more depressing than the quality of the performance.

Really, I am not being negative. It's an excellent example of what Pattaya is about. Sometimes bad can be a lot of fun, heavy drinking and a cute boy at your side doesn't hurt either.
    E Dok Tong

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by TrongpaiExpat
    Also, edit the shots of the audience, more depressing than the quality of the performance.
    If I get a chance, I'll be good in the audience, if I don't break the lens :crybaby: :notworthy:

Liked

That's better.
    E Dok Tong

Quote Originally Posted by TrongpaiExpat
    I like the web concept just too bad you had to fill it with all that "World Class Pattaya Entertainment" You need a few camera lights on reflectors. Also, edit the shots of the audience, more depressing than the quality of the performance.

Really, I am not being negative. It's an excellent example of what Pattaya is about. Sometimes bad can be a lot of fun, heavy drinking and a cute boy at your side doesn't hurt either.
    You are right TrongpaiExpat. I am sorry but the shooting in the 3rd edition of Pattaya Gay TV about El Duo was done with a simple mobile phone. As Marvin said in his presentation " we are sorry for the simple pictures but if you want to know the reason why send us an e-mail. We don't want to make it public direct"
    The first 2 editions are much better with the quality and the next one will be also better. This was just a solution for a special unexpected situation. Have a look and compare the reports www.pattayagaytv.com

Liked

Don't say the awful singing broke the camera? :laughing3:
    [color=#0000BF]why you no risson[/color]