List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Its nearly time to Open, Latest Scoop Pics......

Re: Its nearly time to Open, Latest Scoop Pics......

Quote Originally Posted by Bottoms Up
    Here for your delectable delight are some photos, taken this afternoon at the visit to the new 367 roomed Holiday Inn Pattaya 4 star hotel, and opening in September.

Holiday Inn
    PATTAYA
    NO 1 BEACH ROAD
    PATTAYA, 94000 THAILAND

Hotel Front Desk: 66-0-26568655 | Hotel Fax: 66-0-38725556

At the Holiday Inn Pattaya all rooms and suites will have unobstructed views of the sea and beach as well as contemporary design features including an open-concept bathroom. The hotel will also have a health club, an infinity pool and a тАЬfloatingтАЭ spa overlooking the pool terrace.

Situated along the beach front, on the bustling North Beach Road, the hotel will offer panoramic views of Pattaya Bay and is a stoneтАЩs throw away from the cityтАЩs thriving tourist belt.

The hotel will offer a dedicated function floor with a 450-seat ballroom as well as two function rooms, a boardroom and a business centre
    Guests at the hotel will be able to choose from a wide range of dining facilities offering both international and local cuisines. This includes a lively beachfront restaurant as well as an all-day dining restaurant overlooking the infinity pool. In addition, a casual guest corner located near the lobby will offer a deli and sandwich bar, takeaway gourmet coffees, retail section and wireless Internet access.

Opening Party of the where all Pattaya's Hoi Paloi and Hi So were there including our own Mayor who sang n Thai and in English with a magnificent voice.......

Taken by whom?

Quote Originally Posted by Bottoms Up
    Opening Party of the where all Pattaya's Hoi Paloi and Hi So were ......
    The Hoi Polloi and the Hi-So - an unusual combination. Presumably BU was a member of the former group.

Being a holiday inn , what about joiners fees? I once tried to bring a guest back at the holiday inn in PHUKET and was charged 500bht

Forum's veteran
    Liked

It is encouraging to see businesses opening in difficult times and I would rather
    see reports of new openings than closings..
    Also encouraging to read in another thread that Wild West Boys in Pattaya was sold and will remain a boy go go bar.
    I was also pleased to hear that my favorite restaurant in Pattaya was sold and has only improved.. It is Ole,
    well known for tasty German and Thai food and of course the endless Wednes. buffet.. just
    my humble opining
    .. :cat:

Liked

CAT - But what if they are allowing smoking?? Or is that now a moot point given your (fortunate) distance from such flesh pots. I wonder if the occasional whiff of a cig would still annoy you as much as the lack of a whiff of a Thai boy's crotch; particularly at Tom Yum where your olfactory senses were known to be put to good use

Your response will, of course, be well understood.

Fags to attention - and good riddance to the begrudgers.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

For reasons unbeknownst to this poster, the legal authorities have apparently decided not
    to strictly enforce the no smoking allowed rules.. I am not a big fan of crotch sniffing and wonder
    why lo-so has set out the bait.. Almost makes me wonder if one of the pro smoking fanatics is
    back with a different handle. I know I did rile some with the anti-smoking crusading..

As I have posted ad naseum in the past, I will not give frequent those a/c bars that allow tobacco
    smoking, when I return.. I hope lo-so is satisfied as I see no reason to kick this dead horse any longer... :cat:
    I am confident the author of this thread will forgive this derailing for no good reason other than the
    one lo-so has in his head..

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    For reasons unbeknownst to this poster, the legal authorities have apparently decided not
    to strictly enforce the no smoking allowed rules.. I am not a big fan of crotch sniffing and wonder
    why lo-so has set out the bait.. Almost makes me wonder if one of the pro smoking fanatics is
    back with a different handle. I know I did rile some with the anti-smoking crusading..

As I have posted ad naseum in the past, I will not give frequent those a/c bars that allow tobacco
    smoking, when I return.. I hope lo-so is satisfied as I see no reason to kick this dead horse any longer... :cat:
    I am confident the author of this thread will forgive this derailing for no good reason other than the
    one lo-so has in his head..
    The Gospel According To Catapisspot

Only in Pattaya...

Boy, talk about "re-branding"....
    Holiday Inn...HiSo?
    Never thought I'd see that association. Hoi polloi I understand.....

Probably Pattaya HiSo is only So-So....I dunno. (oh oh) :geek:

Liked

It looks like a rehashed press release to me. Hardly the style that BU usually writes in.

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Any reason why I cannot see the photos?