Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Vaccinated Travelers Can Come to Thailand With no Quarantine Beginning Nov.1 ?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Vaccinated Travelers Can Come to Thailand With no Quarantine Beginning Nov.1 ?

Considering how inconsistent everything has been and the way they often suddenly change the rules with little or no advance notice, I wouldn't count on anything until it actually happens.

I realize many want to go back to Thailand, but you might want to wait until everything falls into place and stays that way, along with waiting until the bars reopen.

I also wouldn't be so quick to assume Thailand will reopen in November. We've all heard about reopening dates only to have every one of them postponed. If I were planning a holiday in Thailand, I would not rely on when they say Thailand will reopen. I would wait until Thailand actually does reopen - and is unlikely to shut down yet again.

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (September 28th, 2021)