Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: New tourist tax proposal set to be introduced in April after all

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: New tourist tax proposal set to be introduced in April after all

"Not using apps is ruling out a lot of good opportunities.,,,"

My preferred type, athletic straight boys aren't on the apps. And if I fancy a twinkie winkie there are loads of them in the bars. Dont need the apps.

Liked

Re: New tourist tax proposal set to be introduced in April after all

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    My preferred type, athletic straight boys aren't on the apps. And if I fancy a twinkie winkie there are loads of them in the bars. Dont need the apps.
    At present, the only place with a fair selection of twinks is Jomtien Complex, on the nights when it's open. Boyztown is closed most of the time and Sunee is dead. Even the Jomtien bars have fewer boys than are to be found on the apps.
    There is a very limited selection in Bangkok Soi4 and they all also seem to be on the apps. I've yet to see anyone who could be described as a twink in a Bangkok gogo bar this season.
    The other places I've visited in Thailand this year don't have gay bars, so apps are the best option.

I preferred the gogo bar scene of 10 or more years ago, but unfortunately that has mostly died out.
    In many parts of Thailand, apps are now the only option with a reasonable probability of success.