Thread: India

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: India

Quote Originally Posted by whitemouse View Post
    Teenagers are handsome, .
    All the negatives aside you'd of thought that the above one line would still make it a suitable location for several board members.......( I do mean full legal teenagers there by the way and hopefully they would too !)

Edit.......hmmm although on a point of order to myself IF gay sex is still Illegal in India ? then that I guess means that there is no such THING as a fully legal male teenager in India I guess !? :-(

Markie1 Do please remember to post that trip report as I too have always thought of and fancied the idea of India as as already mentioned some of the 20 something guys ARE hot ( and yes until older and then not so much it seems - thank god that doesn't happen us white guy eh ! :-) - but allso as it says above the "idea" always appealed to me until I started doing even the most basic research and then the place did start to come across as a shit hole where you couldn't spend a few days without getting the shits and coming down with some almost fatal tummy bugs ! So, I look forward to reading your thoughts and impressions of the place from one of our own as it were.

2. User who gave Like to post:

markie1 (October 8th, 2017)