Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Bangkok report April 2018

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Bangkok report April 2018

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    I didn't mention a447's name even once in post #182,..
    You didn't need to. You mentioned specific words that only I used on my comments; viz. dickhead and stupid.

So if you weren't referring to me, who were you talking about?

As usual, you have been very selective in what you have addressed, carefully avoiding the more awkward inconsistencies.

You can deal with those inconsistencies if and as you wish. I've merely highlighted some of them.

Brad wants conclusive proof, so let's give it to him.

Sglad, you were banned from this site when the robot noticed a new member - you - had also logged on with the name Sugargrandpa. The post was made using your IP address. Obviously, you were using 2 handles, when only 1 is permitted.

You made the following post on November 12th, 2016, 20:03, using your handle, Sugargrandpa :

Thai lessons in Pattaya

I'm looking for recommendations for a good school to learn Thai in Pattaya, preferably some place where you have personal experience with. I already speak enough Thai to get by but would like to improve myself and perhaps take up reading and writing. Recommendations for a personal tutor who has experience teaching over 60s would also be appreciated. I have no specific objectives other than an interest in the language and wanting to communicate better in it.

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...t=sugargrandpa

That says it all.

Let's see you try and talk your way out of that!
    Last edited by a447; April 29th, 2018 at 19:51.