Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: To clarify for you Smileykins.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Travel and accommodation

Smiles I would have thought that you like a lot of the rest of us here just now post IN SPITE of the Owner / the mods - they are their general car crash power trip is just to be ignored / pitied in my opinion until such times as they wise up / sell the board / pass over to the next life or whatever or until said poopy points ( as they're a load of shit) simply rack up and then I'm auto banned, either and whichever comes first is just fine with me and I thought you should be the same as it's shame to let their dumbness succeed in doing what Neal the Cunt couldn't do - which was totally wreck the board.

Oh and Arsenal in you "here's what can happen" views above one of the likely views that you omitted was the very thing that happened with long term members telling you / Moses to stick their membership - and THAT IS a loose for BOTH parties as far aqs I can see - whether you both agree with that fact or not.

PS Moses - your infraction points just delivered - I couldn't give a fuck - knock yourself out.

2. User who gave Like to post:

scottish-guy (January 26th, 2018)