Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: I love her husband, did I really destroy his marriage or it meant to be that way by destiny?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: I love her husband, did I really destroy his marriage or it meant to be that way by destiny?

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    It's not our fault the middle easterners are all bat shit crazy Paborn. Something you'll discover when you come across them in Pattaya. And "American efforts to solve the middle East problems." How's that going?
    Arsenal, no one is as "batshit crazy" as the current American Congress. My comment was really scattershot. I refuse to neuter my ignore list by peaking, but there's someone here who has to make an anti-American comment with about every five posts.
    I assumed, with a thread this long, that he has made at least one surly allusion to my country. If I'm wrong I apologize. Please don't, ever, take anything I say as a serious rebuke to England; however, occasionally I shall continue to hold up a mirror in the vain hope that someone will see this reflection and be as appalled as I.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 12th, 2018), frequent (September 12th, 2018)