List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Is Trump the dumbest human being on this planet ... ?

Liked

Re: Is Trump the dumbest human being on this planet ... ?

Well, what I'm hoping for is that it shows Trump is nothing more than a Russian agent completely beholden to Putin, mainly due to financial reasons. Considering everything, that seems to be a very high probability, and pretty much all doubt was removed from my mind when he gave that shitshow of a press conference in Helsinki.

Considering the previous indictments, Mueller is well known for being detailed. Hell, the last report included even specific unit numbers of the computers that Russian military officers used. I would imagine his final report will be just as detailed, and it will be irrefutable by even the most staunch of Republicans.

Another thing I'd love to see if Trump holds on until 2020 for some reason, is that Betoo Rouoke (sp) guy take the Texas Senate seat from Cruz, then go ahead and throw his hat in the ring for the 2020 run. Just because I'd absolutely love to see Trump lose the Presidency in 2020 to a Mexican.

2. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (September 5th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Well, what I'm hoping for is that it shows Trump is nothing more than a Russian agent completely beholden to Putin, mainly due to financial reasons. Considering everything, that seems to be a very high probability, and pretty much all doubt was removed from my mind when he gave that shitshow of a press conference in Helsinki.

Considering the previous indictments, Mueller is well known for being detailed. Hell, the last report included even specific unit numbers of the computers that Russian military officers used. I would imagine his final report will be just as detailed, and it will be irrefutable by even the most staunch of Republicans.
    However detailed and irrefutable his report it is not an indictment, it will mean nothing, absolutely nothing, unless the Senate is prepared to impeach Trump. Even then, impeachment requires a two-thirds majority, as you know. It may trigger his resignation, as with Nixon. I'm not holding my breath. I'd have thought your best bet is a Trump health issue - all that fast food, for example. Even then, the result will be a Pence presidency, not really something to hope for
    ...is that Betoo Rouoke (sp) guy take the Texas Senate seat from Cruz, then go ahead and throw his hat in the ring for the 2020 run. Just because I'd absolutely love to see Trump lose the Presidency in 2020 to a Mexican.
    There are multiple things wrong with that hope - assuming you're talking about the Democrat Beto O'Rourke
    (1) He's a 4th-generation American, not a Mexican. If he were a Mexican ie. born in Mexico, he wouldn't be eligible to be president
    (2) He's running in Texas, where even CNN states that him winning is an uphill task
    (3) Having won a Senate seat he would immediately have to start his presidential campaign, given the long lead time before the primaries while the various candidates posture and preen

Trump may or may not be the dumbest person ever to be President but it's evident you are the dumbest poster on SGT on this particular topic

Liked

Impeachment only takes a simple majority in Congress. Removal takes 2/3 vote in Senate.

Get your facts straight.

Banned
    Liked

Impeachment only takes a simple majority in Congress. Removal takes 2/3 vote in Senate. Get your facts straight.
    Most people see the distinction as a technical one. There is no point in impeaching if you can't/won't remove. Besides you have once again failed to quote accurately. The House of Representatives votes to impeach; the Senate votes to remove. Congress is the US legislature. It consists of two chambers - the House of Representatives and the Senate. Your statement that "impeachment only takes a simple majority in Congress" is incorrect, since the Senate is not involved in impeachment. My favourite impeachment/failure to remove dichotomy is of course Bill ("I did not have sex with that woman") Clitoris

Being the generous soul that I am I'll put that down to your blindness. I see paborn is liking some of your posts on this topic. That's the same paborn who is on record as describing your claims to blindness as bare-faced lies and those who believe you as naive. It's a funny old world

Liked

Well, tell that to every major news anchor out there, because when they say "congress" they generally always mean the house.

And yes, just impeachment would hinder him a fair amount.

NOw whether or not he can be impeached while President is still up for debate. That's why this current supreme court confirmation is such bullshit. Christ, the guy just went and openly and publicly commited obstruction of justice again yesterday for probably the 20th time, and nobody gives a shit.

Banned
    Liked

NOw whther or not he can be impeached while President is still up for debate.
    Once again, an inaccuracy. The question is not whether he can be impeached as President (for "high crimes and misdemeanours") but whether a sitting President can be indicted for a crime in court. As I said several posts ago, there is a convention that sitting presidents can not, and apparently Mueller has said he will abide by that convention

Liked

Sorry, yes, I meant indicted obviously. Just busy working.

Who the hell knows what Mueller is going to do. He's not exactly known to publicly flaunt shit, now is he?

9. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (September 5th, 2018)

Liked

And finally, Obama's back, baby!

Gave that awesome speech yesterday, and apparently he's holding a rally in California today. haha, this is really going to piss Trump off.

Finally, some common sense being injected back into things. The part I love the most is this is basically Obama unhinged, right? Quite the contrast compared to Trump unhinged. That fucken lunatic might get us into global thermo nuclear war.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Matt..aint you Canadian? Why are you so obsessed with the man? Just curious.

12. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (September 9th, 2018)

Liked

Because I'm a human being with a heart, and would prefer to see us living in a safe, peaceful, just world versus the batshit insane one that Trump is putting the world through at the moment.

Not to mention, there's a good chance this retard soon is going to tank the Canadian economy by tearing up NAFTA, just because he's a petty, spiteful, hate filled man.