Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Is Vietnam completely dead?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Is Vietnam completely dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    I don't off boys. That why I can't discuss prices or service of MB in VN, nor can recommend any of them.

These, who was with me in VN at time of past visit, were students, they didn't ask for any money and even paid drinks in bars themself at evening, but accepted invitation to breakfasts what I paid.
    1 My guess is it's dead easy to invite a guy for a meal, feed him and part company. [I have no interest in this, but respect different choices]

2 To find a guy to act as the top, without any kissing might be slightly more difficult. [Again, not my interest]

3 Finally, if looking for a lad to kiss, suck and bend over so he can be f***ed, I suspect it's much more difficult in Vietnam than Thailand.

I might be wrong on these points, but clarifying expectations can be important. People like me wanting a bottom lad (#3) might find it more difficult.

For example, I recall reading glowing praise of Moroccan lads by one member on another forum (now closed). Apparently, there were loads of them, all willing & available. When I started asking questions, he eventually admitted he was paying for the privilege of him sucking them off. Now, if that's what HE wants to do, it's fine. However, knowing this is quite an important detail, since I have zero interest in ever meeting lads for that purpose & it may be the same for some other members here.

As a further example, when visiting Romania, there were no end of lads willing to act as tops. If I'm the top, requiring a lad to kiss, suck and bottom, the field of willing bottoms narrows down to almost nothing.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (October 19th, 2019), dab69 (March 6th, 2022)

Liked

Re: Is Vietnam completely dead?

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    3 Finally, if looking for a lad to kiss, suck and bend over so he can be f***ed, I suspect it's much more difficult in Vietnam than Thailand.

I might be wrong on these points, but clarifying expectations can be important. People like me wanting a bottom lad (#3) might find it more difficult.
    I'm "top only", no kisses on one-night-stand, so I have no idea if they like to kiss or not...
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com