Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Thailand to Charge 500 Baht Tourist Entry Fee

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Thailand to Charge 500 Baht Tourist Entry Fee

Absolutely not against vaccination in fact I work as a volunteer at a vaccine center.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moggy View Post
    Absolutely not against vaccination in fact I work as a volunteer at a vaccine center.
    I wonder then why you think screening and testing is a scam to extract money. Many countries do this when relaxing their border controls.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    I wonder then why you think screening and testing is a scam to extract money. Many countries do this when relaxing their border controls.
    Covid is everywhere and will get everyone. There is no point in travel restrictions and testing international travelers. Thailand probably has ten thousands undetected Covid carriers in their population, a few additional wouldn't make a change. Testing tourists is a waste of time and money, and they make them pay for it!

Re the entry/departure fee. Included in ticket price when leaving by air, but not charged when leaving by land. I left Thailand by land, and I arrived by land, several times (actually, I have left to and entered from all neighbor countries by land) and never had to pay an entry or a departure fee.