Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
paborn learn English from Yoda.

To say everyone understands what you meant, paborn. Yeesssssss.
Francois,
I've learned that many on this board can't resist the chance to make a joke. Yoda? really? Do I speak that way in your experience?
Yes, I made a mistake. But, I'd love someone to honestly express and explain their extreme confusion, their bleary-eyed misunderstanding of my intent because I typed "true" rather than truth. Is this really so hard?
My complaint here is that no one appears willing to give anyone else a break. That creates an atmosphere of distrust and discomfort.
Both you and Matt have cautioned me that "Brad" was, actually, being supportive.
I've read it over and over and I do not see it. However, since two board members are telling me this I issue a public apology to Brad the Impala. If this does not sound like a fulsome apology I'm sorry, but I still don't see your point.
My point, to reiterate one last time is simple: If you feel that need to make a holier than thou, smart ass comment on someone else's post, then think it over and refrain. We don't need this.
I typed one small word wrong. Brad pointed out the difference between typos and errors in predictive typing software and suggested that I proof more rigorously. Again, really? This is support?