Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: To clarify for you Smileykins.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Travel and accommodation

Quote Originally Posted by newalaan2 View Post
    You are also a fool because despite your access to information you clearly are unable to process it.

Facts you were unable to process.....facts of course being something you have always paid little heed to. Alaan was changed because during Spikes ownership there were problems with myself (and other members) being unable to access certain parts of the board like using quote facility, PMs etc, at the time I was informed the only way to 'get round it' was to re-register under another handle. Newalaan to newalaan2 happened under Neal's ownership when finally near the end he 'suspended' newalaan because I didn't reply quick enough to one of his PM's and he was miffed. I had already decided not to make any further contact with him via email by that time and so simply set up another handle to find out what was going on and reply to the original PM, he then complained I had two handles even though I couldn't use one and he decided to cancel the newalaan one.
    No Mr. Happy, you and I both know this is not so. Your incredibly happy disposition has been your "M.O." since the beginning, yelling at and calling a "liar" anyone that doesn't agree with your pathetic views. You have zero examples of this disastrous period of ownership or and specificly related to you personally. You come across as some "entitled bitch" that thinks she can tell an owner how to run their business and jump up and down if they don't listen or take heed. I always thought you were a woman pretending to be a gay man until some members claimed they met you.

Surfcrest
    Last edited by Surfcrest; January 31st, 2018 at 14:15.

2. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (January 31st, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest View Post
    I always thought you were a woman pretending to be a gay man until some members claimed they met you.
    Surfcrest
    How uncanny. People have said the same of a747 and even those who've met her say they're still not sure!!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    ...a747...
    She's not that big !!